Think i found my future wife

Attention whore with plastic tits and bleached blonde hair... would bang, but would NOT wife.

Attention whore with plastic tits and bleached blonde hair... would bang, but would NOT wife.

^ +1

knowing lots of ppl from the rave scene here in mtl, usually dem sloots dancing on the stage already sucked the dick of the organiser and their friends.

Well attention whore , she is paid to be there ;)

I dont like fake tits but those .. look legit for fake i would not mind

Some of them might even refuse to be seen in an old M6 but some might only be into BBCs....you just never know with this type of skanks

PS: I liked 1:33

i see what you did there

provocation

old m6 is the least of my toys mane

Pour ajouter; Certain sont si pauvres qu'ils n'ont que mtlracing et de l'argent... 90% des membres qui win 80k

Wife that ?

Attention whore probably high on ecstasy banging every dick she sees in every rave she goes to.. Nice standards !

The only thing I would do to her is call all my friends and fuck her at turns in every hole she has.

Its easy to get girls like this all I have to tell them is that I drive a bike and I have a big cock....

Wife that ?

Attention whore probably high on ecstasy banging every dick she sees in every rave she goes to.. Nice standards !

The only thing I would do to her is call all my friends and fuck her at turns in every hole she has.

Its easy to get girls like this all I have to tell them is that I drive a bike and I have a big cock....

:dunno:

i see what you did there

provocation

old m6 is the least of my toys mane

The point was that here are always people much richer than you and gold diggers who have minimum standards above what you can offer

"you" = speaking in general

Back