The glorious sound of the Ferrari F2002 V10 engine

Gregster

Legacy Member

Turn up those speakers! Pure epicness and that 333SP at 1:50 ain't bad either. Takes me back....

images

What a sound.....shiver inducing.

THIS BMW WILLIAMS FW26
THen this fw27

and then don't wonder why i drive this :

Fw27:
ngine: BMW P84/5 90° V10 950hp
Displacement: 2,998 cc
Valves: Four valves per cylinder, pneumatically driven
Engine block: Aluminium
Cylinder head: Aluminium
Crankshaft: Steel
Oil system: Dry sump lubrication

Bmw s85 :
The S85B50 is a high-revving engine designed to utilize power from a wide rev band. Having a redline of 8250 rpm, it achieves over 100 bhp (70 kW)/litre. The S85 features a very high compression ratio of 12.0:1, exceeding the previous S54's ratio of 11.5:1.

5.0 Litre V10 engine, 90 degree bank angle, 507 hp (378 kW) @ 7750rpm/520 N·m (384 lb·ft) torque @ 6100rpm
Cast aluminum block with bed plate design split at the crankshaft axis.
Cast aluminum heads with four valves per cylinder and CNC machined ports and combustion chambers. Valves are actuated through non-rotating inverted bucket cam followers.
Oil-cooled, forged aluminum pistons from Mahle Motorsport
Forged steel crankshaft with counterweights, shared crankpins producing an uneven firing interval of 90 or 54 degrees.
Double VANOS system which varies both intake and exhaust cam phasing
10 individual electronically controlled throttle butterflies
Quasi-dry sump lubricating system

C'est tu moi ou la M6 ne marche pas tant que ça?

Et lui le son du premier vid du OP est débile.

New v6's are horrible. They sound like shit. They aren't loud enough & don't give the amazed factor of before. Now stupid rules, double points, double DRS zones, penalties for everything. Pirelli makes shit tires, especially wet weather. Then Bernie wonders why people stopped watching last year.

This year may be my last.
I really hope you guys boycott the final Abu Double race & more races if it turns out to bullshit fuel/tire conservation garbage.

Yup that's what an F-1 should sound.
The 2014 cars are too quiet and the lowered red line doesn't help either .

Back