Article: I want this so bad: Kid Trax Ram 3500 Dually Longhorn

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Is this not the coolest thing ever?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kid-Trax-Ram-12-Volt-Battery-Powered-Ride-On/21608737

1614524_849379355077181_1687516008_o.jpg

Bah s't'un Dodge...

Même avec une batterie dedans, chu certain qui va falloir mettre du gaz un moment donné

I was planning on heading down to the US again in April to pick up a blue Raptor for Easter...I had seen the Dodge also in pictures but I'm not sure.....now I don't know if I should ask my son which one he likes more or just go with the Raptor and keep it a surprise

Lexus show him this youtube video of the two of them and ask him which one is his favorite.

Its on my "to buy" list, they also had a Charger cop car but I've been told by the better half that if we buy him that one it might lead to bad social skills and light retardation.

F150 Raptor looks awesome too!

maxresdefault.jpg

This picture totally reminded me of the Christmas my dad bought me and my brother some pretty high end RC monster trucks. Day 1 my brother convinced me to do a truck pull.... He didn't even try, I ended up roasting my motor pulling his truck full throttle across the room. If that wasn't bad enough, my brother then convinced me to "part out" my truck. We ripped that bad boy into 100 pieces. Needless to say, my dad was furious. I was too young to understand the concept of a "warranty", which was now void of course. Gotta love big brothers...

I always wanted a Power Wheels, these ones look awesome. I'd probably take the Dodge, wouldn't want to bend the frame jumping the Raptor.

Back