Problem solved / mk2 Jetta 1.8 16v Timing belt

I've heard about mega squirt but I've never read about it, is have to do some research. It's basicaly an electronic fuel injection system right? What else do you get out of it?

Once those were out I steamed cleaned the floor pans and sprayed a bit of breakcleaner to make sure the mold is killed off. Asides from that it took a couple of hours to get the seats and the door pannels looking new again and the good news was that the mold didn't leave any stains on the beautiful leather seats :run:

Ok so Everything is in but heres the Ne,t problem.

The motor turns over
I have spark
the fuel pump works
I have fuel by the "mechanical fuel distributor" that the 16v has over the air intake box

But I don't have fuel by the injectors

Ok so Everything is in but heres the Ne,t problem.

The motor turns over
I have spark
the fuel pump works
I have fuel by the "mechanical fuel distributor" that the 16v has over the air intake box

But I don't have fuel by the injectors

with the ignition on, when you lift up the airflow plate do you get fuel squirting through the injectors? It is that round flat plate going up and down that controls the flow of fuel going to the injectors.

what flat round plate.. can you see it in the pic?

it is under that round black boot beside your fuel distributor( where are the fuel lines come out). remove the black boot and underneath you will see the round plate on a lever, as the air flow by it will lift up the plate and pivot the lever, then lever then opens and closes an orifice that releases the fuel to the fuel lines and out the injectors.

Ok I'm gona go take a look. Thanks for the info man
no problem man, the number 2 in your picture is the fuel distributor, the four fuel line on top go to your injectors, there is a inlet fuel line from your fuel pump and a return line for the fuel. I doubt all four nozzle of your injectors are clogged but you can open up the lines on each injector to see if gas come out there, if not then the fuel is not coming out of the fuel distributor.
There is one adjustment hole for the fuel but it is something you don't adjust from the factory.

Ok so so far what Ive done was disconnect the return fuel line and crank the motor over. There IS fuel coming out of the return line.

no problem man, the number 2 in your picture is the fuel distributor, the four fuel line on top go to your injectors, there is a inlet fuel line from your fuel pump and a return line for the fuel. I doubt all four nozzle of your injectors are clogged but you can open up the lines on each injector to see if gas come out there, if not then the fuel is not coming out of the fuel distributor.
There is one adjustment hole for the fuel but it is something you don't adjust from the factory.

Yup, I'm getting fuel wenn I manually raise the plunger

Can someone name this sensor? It's on the back right side of the head .. theres no wire to it in the pic coz I can't find it

Back