damn thief!

celicrazy

To the thief who stole my front carbon fiber lip last night that took me forever to get, you better hope for your sake that I never cross your path. Pretty sure no one else had this particular lip...happened in the west island.

You'll get what's coming for you.

In case it's being sold, it's for bmw 3 series e92... this is what it looked like:

lip1.png

lip2.png

lip3.png

If anyone sees this being sold, I'd appreciate some news (not that I have hope for it but hey you never know).

P.S. So considerate of you to screw back the bolts back in, i appreciate the thoughtfulness on your behalf.

I KNOW RIGHT??? Cause I thought maybe it fellt off or something...as i checked, I see the screws are there in tact. Like yea, thanks buddy!

West island kids man...So happy I don't live there anymore.

Townhouse style parking lot? Probibly spotted it and has been waiting for the right moment to swipe it

you sure didn't hit a sidewalk or a snow bank and lip ripped...but the bolts stayed in place?

you sure didn't hit a sidewalk or a snow bank and lip ripped...but the bolts stayed in place?

I was thinking the same too..especially on a newer bmw. If it was a civic or something along the lines, i would understand. But on a newer bmw? I find that a little harder to beleive.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

check if the bolts are torqued..if yes then definately you hit something..i highly doubt the thief will also torque back your bolts...

Yes I thought of that too, but i didn't hit any potholes or snow banks since then, pretty sure I would have felt that thing if it had broken and fallen off.

The bolts are perfectly placed as if it was nicely screwed in. Impossible that the lip ripped off, with the bolts in place. And no not town house, it's at a building's outdoor parking lot. No cameras :(

As for the price, it was a lot of trouble getting this thing from the states, + customs+ shipping...about 750$.

Last edited:
check if the bolts are torqued..if yes then definately you hit something..i highly doubt the thief will also torque back your bolts...

X2... Vegas odds of a thief taking his time to put back your bolts are pretty slim.

X2... Vegas odds of a thief taking his time to put back your bolts are pretty slim.

I don't disagree, seems very weird, but it would have only come off while driving, and for sure i would have run over it in that case and felt it.

Well also could be possible the theif put the bolts back on to give you the impression you smashed it off lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

let me tell you something sweetheart..

it's not a thief lol

no fucking thief would put the screw back on...

**thief stealing your rims...wait wait let me put back the nuts

not happening

Back