Video Showing off your Aventador gone wrong.

The Lambo was speeding but that fucking dumb peasent in their shitty Mazda should've looked before pulling out like that. A work of art is ruined because people don't have any awareness.

The Lambo was speeding but that fucking dumb peasent in their shitty Mazda should've looked before pulling out like that. A work of art is ruined because people don't have any awareness.

i run into this all too often on a daily basis. like when people are pulling out, its as if in their mind they already made their descision to go without waiting.

Fuckin worthless driver pulling out. If it was a motorcyclist instead of the lambo, he'd be dead or in serious condition.

Long live the incompetent drivers on the road.

OMFG. As we saw with the Gallardo that was crashed by a jockey from a dealer a few years back on MR, a crashed exotic (even if repaired) will never be worth the same amount. Good luck trying to get insurance to pay for lost value.

OMFG. As we saw with the Gallardo that was crashed by a jockey from a dealer a few years back on MR, a crashed exotic (even if repaired) will never be worth the same amount. Good luck trying to get insurance to pay for lost value.

Même s'il speedai un peu(si c'est le cas), c'est pas mal la faute du brochet qui s'engage sans regarder.

Je me suis jamais vraiment informé, mais ça serait stupide que les assurances refuse de payer dès que tu es en excès de vitesse?

Il y a une petite part de la faute pour la Lambo, qui avait l'air de s'en venir assez vite quand même.

vraiment ! les deux sont en tors ! si tu chek des deux bord pis en 10 seconde la lambo arrive ta psa le temps de braker pour laisse passer le con avec sa lambo qui speed en ville !

come on guys! if i give you a lambo don't tell me you wont even speed a little bit in the city... ok ok the lambo's driver was driving a little bit fast but who cares its a lambo

Back