News: LOL: Vandals Flip Over Smart Cars in San Francisco

AriGold

According to local news reports from the city, a group of so far unidentified individuals have been flipping Smart cars on to their front and rear ends, and then leaving them like that. Yes, that is legally considered vandalism and yes it's a messed up thing to do, yet somehow we’re still finding it kind of funny. So far, a total of four of the micro cars have been tipped over like cows. One even had an "Obama-Biden" bumper sticker. An eye witness claims to have seen six to eight people wearing hooded sweatshirts do the dirty deed. They looked like they were up to no good," stated the witness. "And sure enough, they huddled around it and lifted it up." The flipped over cars were described as looking like "dachshunds sitting up on their hind legs

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Suspects-Flip-Over-Smart-Cars-in-San-Francisco-254177981.html

381339.jpg

381341.jpg

381343.jpg

Hehehe. Gotta laugh at this one.

Back in high school, one of my rugby coaches drove a gold Geo Metro. We called it the Easter Egg. We lifted it off the street, turned it and put it on the front lawn of the school. He was not impressed.

Last edited:
Hehehe. Gotta laugh at this one.

Back in high school, one of my rugby coaches drove a gold Geo Metro. We called it the Ester Egg. We lifted it off the street, turned it and put it on the front lawn of the school. He was not impressed.

Who are you? If you are referring to Mr. Joseph's car we probably know each other

I'd "flip" out if someone did that to my car.

3 people posted it on my wall already. It was big when they came out, remember people in Alberta getting the worst of it.

ive flipped one of these when i was drunk as shit with cousins in the motherland

PL_fiat_126p.jpg

We put a few of those between houses and light poles with about 4 inches on each side. no way to get in lol

ohh god we were a$$holes

The only thing Mr Joseph taught was yoga and fucking throton. God I hated that game.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but there was definitely no yoga when I was in high school! As for throton, I had never even heard of it until I Googled it just now. Still don't know WTF it is.

Back