Launch Control - Season 2 - Red Bull Global Rallycross & Rallye America Championships

PassatDub

Launch Control - Season 2 - Red Bull Global Rallycross & Rallye America Championships

All right all right all right.

Gentlemen, the Season 2 of Launch Control has arrived.

Donc, en mettant de côté les histoires d'horreur de nos WRX et STI (moi y compris), voici le premier épisode de la nouvelle saison, qui dresse un portrait unique et de qualité sur la saison nord-américaine de rallye ainsi que la série Rally Cross.

Un excellent mélange de scènes de course et de behind the scene, des commentaires sur les équipes techniques et la vie des mécaniciens / pilotes / ingénieurs, bref une série web très bien filmée et éditée.

I've been following season 1 religiously and I'd like to share this with as many car enthusiasts as possible. Enjoy!

EPISODE 2

EPISODE 3

EPISODE 4

EPISODE 5

EPISODE 6

EPISODE 7

EPISODE 8

EPISODE 9

EPISODE 10

EPISODE 11

Here's the first episode of season 1, all episodes from that first season can also be found on that link.

merci de partager , je connaissais pas la série et c'est vrm bon! ! j' ai écouté une coupe d’épisode de la saison 1 tantôt !

Episode 4 is now here and it might be the best of the series so far. Witness an epic battle between the David Higgins / Craig Drew and Travis Pastrana / Chrissie Beavis.

And to spice up this thread a little, here are a couple of pictures of Chrissie Beavis.

chrissie-leo-baie-2010.jpg

chrissie_beavis.jpg

LEO has to be one of the nicest guy to hangout with... The guy will take time to explain lots of things when needed.

Episodes 6, 7 & 8 have been added. Some Nürburgring action, plenty of rally and great images as usual. Enjoy!

Episode 9 has been available for a while, but ofrgot to update the thread.

BUT, there's also episo 10 right here right now. De la très, très belle qualité de vidéo.

EPISODE 9

EPISODE 10

I'd distrubute likes like it's candies on Halloween but it might make me look like a moderator sucker... so quality posts right there ;)

Episode 13 is here.

I kid you not, this is getting better and better. A great window for the sport, and Subaru is doing a fine job promoting their cars in the easiest, most perfect way. Kudos!

Back