Tony transfer

I've done business with them a while back. He helped me close a purchase on a Sunday. everything went accordingly.

So you transfer ownership to him, then back to you for a small fee and that gets you out of having to do an inspection?

safe au boute ... le gars arrive dans un char douteu souvent masi cest legit au boute<

I don't think he'll do it for cars that got police inspections, and cars from another state province coming into quebec.

He can bypass an inspection if the car has not been plated for over a year, he can't pass police inspections. @lol_face3 Ya he has a dealership so he buys the car from you and he sells it back. If the car is older then 10 years old he puts 50$ as a sale and you pay taxes on that. He gives you a transit which I think now is like 80$ for 10 days.

I am not sure how I feel about this being advertised... Only ruins it for everyone once the SAAQ cracks down. Any dealer can do this.

Tony transfer is only 1 of hundreds of dealers doing this. Dozens already advertise this on kijiji. SAAQ doesnt care, just as long as the govt get their taxes.

Yes as a dealer I can do this, but advertising it.. Fuck he's nuts!!! SAAQ will suspend his bond in one second if they see this. Being a dealer is for selling cars not to screw the system and run around inspections.. I give this guy props for having big balls..

He's been in busines since the 70's he must be doing something right.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
X2

Un de mes chums a réussi a mettre les plaques sur ca vielle Camaro 1968 et son Sunbird GT 1985 avec Tony Transfert! Tres bon service et tres légit!

Back