Porsche 911, reliable ?

water infiltration in the fuse boxe and modules, no wonder why his car acts nuts, looks like the wiring dep. forgot to put a few plugs and some loom loll...

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/p...-promised-refund-replacement-w-170014744.html

Updating his latest video with the caption, “Porsche have contacted me and will be refunding my money or replacing the car. So good news! I will do a video update shortly.”

[UPDATE 2:00PM]

According to one of our readers who has been experiencing similar problems with Porsche North America, on a phone call with Porsche North America this morning, he learned that at least one official involved in the ‘Nine-A-Lemon’ viral video case has been fired.

No further details were give, but apparently Porsche headquarters in Germany is “not happy.”

Damn être un haut placer chez Porsche et voir que ce video a près de 1 million de vue et qui a toujours rien de fait j'aurais aussi été en criss. Messemble Porsche on une réputation de voiture fiable et performante et c'est le genre de video qui peut faire changer la mentalité de bien du monde.

What's funny is that these are serious issues for a car of that caliber and yet hey don't wanna refund or change the car meanwhile they send a bunch of them out for crash testing .

Moyen original de brasser de la marde, attirer l'attention, et faire reagir des grosses multinationales!
Un vidéo ou deux sur YouTube, et le tour est jouer ...
Wow, Il faut que je m'y mettre la prochaine fois que je me faitr flouer - c'est plus efficace que l'emission "JE" ou "La Facture" ...

Back