Police Harassment SQ

silvertsi

In the last month and a half I have been pulled over by SQ cops about 10 times. Always fairly close to my house and never with any valid reason, they've never given me any ticket or warning of any kind. I have a clean record never DUI or anything only a few traffic tickets all from years ago and I'm driving a Honda Accord sedan with no exhaust, engine, or lighting mods of any kind it's only lowered but they never mentioned anything about that.

They always come up to my window ready to draw and stick they're lights in my face and act as if I'm some criminal and have all refused to speak English except once. They act like dicks and ask me all kinds of questions, some personal and none of their business yet never want to answer my questions. I understand they have a job to do and that's fine but at this point it's harassment.

What can I do about this? I want to go complain at the station but I'm not sure that will help and may even make it worse, any suggestions because one of these days I'm going to blow up on these tax collecting cock suckers.They're just wasting time and money, they must have something better to do.

They work for you and not the other way around . Sometimes I only speak English and don't understand a word of French , what's the problem ?

They work for you and not the other way around . Sometimes I only speak English and don't understand a word of French , what's the problem ?

They don't all have to be perfectly fluent in English, that's not really the problem, I speak French to them. If they work for me they can at least try and not just refuse like a dick I know they can speak more than they make it seem. And it doesn't seem like they work for me when a little while back I had a vehicle stolen and they took hours to show up and didn't want to check the cameras at a nearby building, it's too much trouble, but when I'm driving home after work they will instantly follow me and waste my time and treat me like a criminal.

Tu n'a qu'à leur demander.

Soit franc, explique la situation et demande pourquoi il t’arrêtent tout le temps. Ton auto ressemble peut-être à une auto volée, tu es peut-être noir...

Soit franc, explique la situation et demande pourquoi il t’arrêtent tout le temps. Ton auto ressemble peut-être à une auto volée, tu es peut-être noir...

lol.

Definitely ask them the next time they pull you over.

Had it happen to me a couple of times when i had my civic. They gave me the "these cars get stolen a lot" bull. It was annoying. Didn't have the car long enough to car though.

No I'm not black lol

lol.

Definitely ask them the next time they pull you over.

Had it happen to me a couple of times when i had my civic. They gave me the "these cars get stolen a lot" bull. It was annoying. Didn't have the car long enough to car though.

I ask them every time why they pulled me over and its always a bs reason

- Pourquoi tu veut savoir ca?
- Je fait mon job
- On check pour alcool
- on te protect tu devrais etre content
etc.

Demanse leur leur numéro de matricule et écrit le dans un cahier date heure matricule et numéro d'unités. Fait le devant eux. Si ils te demande pkoi tu fait sa. Tu leur répond simplement que tu te sens harcelé et que tu monte un dossier pour la déontologie policière.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

inb4 mr ma tante , how police is nice ppl and how mr members are ti-coune . i think mr never gonna grow up . When clearly cops can see exactly when he was stopped last time . last month i v been pulled over 3 times in 3 fkng days straight . And after all that : this fkng pig tell me : oooo ca va pas ben ce temps ci !!!! Criss, ca va pas ben chez vous si t es fkng aveugle et tu vois aucun information dans ton fkng ordi de mrd!!!! Those ppl only know how to give u a ticket without do nothing . When you need help from them , you never gonna get !!!!

Inb4 people thinking you look and act like a ti-coune because it never happened to them so they must have a valid reason to do it with you, right? RIGHT?

lolled @ ''peut-être noir''.

Jpense que OP sait s'il est noir ou non.

Demanse leur leur numéro de matricule et écrit le dans un cahier date heure matricule et numéro d'unités. Fait le devant eux. Si ils te demande pkoi tu fait sa. Tu leur répond simplement que tu te sens harcelé et que tu monte un dossier pour la déontologie policière.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

This. Do it.

ca m'est arrivé aussi quand j'ai déposer un cas en déontologie contre une agente de la SQ, je me faisais intercepter a tour de bras par la suite.
J'ai pris les matricules et les dates d'interceptions, j'ai demandé l'arrêt du harcelement en médiation (même si sa avait rien a voir avec le cas déontologique) et comme par magie ca a arrêter par la suite...

inb4 mr ma tante , how police is nice ppl and how mr members are ti-coune . i think mr never gonna grow up . When clearly cops can see exactly when he was stopped last time . last month i v been pulled over 3 times in 3 fkng days straight . And after all that : this fkng pig tell me : oooo ca va pas ben ce temps ci !!!! Criss, ca va pas ben chez vous si t es fkng aveugle et tu vois aucun information dans ton fkng ordi de mrd!!!! Those ppl only know how to give u a ticket without do nothing . When you need help from them , you never gonna get !!!!

Cops pull you over because you have purple halos. deal with it. lol

Inb4 people thinking you look and act like a ti-coune because it never happened to them so they must have a valid reason to do it with you, right? RIGHT?

If you don't give them a reason to pull you over they won't pull you over. Simple as that. Either that or your car or yourself fit the description of what they are looking for.

OP post pics of your car

The SQ in my town do the exact same thing to me :s they have literally stalked me for over an hour and I was doing nothing wrong.

OP post pics of your car

This is my car except I've been on my winter wheels which are the stock 15" 5 spoke
FE772A11-6788-45AB-8C34-D33C3749FD6D_zpsjpdr0tv9.jpg

you have nissan wheels on a honda thats why u get pulled over lol more seriously your window tint look too dark

i havent been pulled over in the past 4 years + im starting my 3rd season on my bike, last time i got pulled over i did forgot to pay for my permit

Back