Would you rather have the Expos back or find 5 dollars on the ground?

Expos or 5$

• The expos back in MTL

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Find 5$ on the ground.

Votes: 83 63.8%

• Total voters
I watched 2 games of the expos and i was never a fan of baseball. If however it can bring in employment and not be an actual expense i wouldnt mind them coming back.

I watched 2 games of the expos and i was never a fan of baseball. If however it can bring in employment and not be an actual expense i wouldnt mind them coming back.

Will not appen ... Repeat with me. We are in quebec

Même si les expos revenaient ici ça serait pas trop long que ça serait aussi vide que la dernière année à mtl. Donc le 5$ pour moi

Les expos ces comme le referendum pour la souveraineté les interesser ceux qui vont faire de largent avec ca en parle et tout le reste sen caliss.

Ca serait le fun la première annre et apres ca le monde ce tannerai.

Being a life long baseball fan, I think my choice is pretty obvious. I really do believe that if MLB were to bring a team here (not expand, but move a team like the Tampa Bay Rays) it will work. Montréal showed that we can be a baseball city, as long as we have a competitive team (which the rays are) and if we were in the right division.

The rays are in the AL East, that means Baltimore (who cares), Yankees (biggest fan base in baseball), red sox (probably 2nd biggest fan base in the game, and big rivals of montreal in hockey) and Toronto (again, natural rivalry) would pass through montreal on a regular basis.

If they can get a big Corp to sponsor, and word has it that Bell wants in (Geoff Molson has expressed interest if bell is in) , it can be done. The cool part with bell is that Rogers has Toronto, and Bell would have Montréal.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Being a life long baseball fan, I think my choice is pretty obvious. I really do believe that if MLB were to bring a team here (not expand, but move a team like the Tampa Bay Rays) it will work. Montréal showed that we can be a baseball city, as long as we have a competitive team (which the rays are) and if we were in the right division.

The rays are in the AL East, that means Baltimore (who cares), Yankees (biggest fan base in baseball), red sox (probably 2nd biggest fan base in the game, and big rivals of montreal in hockey) and Toronto (again, natural rivalry) would pass through montreal on a regular basis.

If they can get a big Corp to sponsor, and word has it that Bell wants in (Geoff Milton has expressed interest if bell is in) , it can be done. The cool part with bell is that Rogers has Toronto, and Bell would have Montréal.

And if a proper baseball stadium can be built then it would make it even better! The weather shouldn't be an issue because they have one in Toronto. They can build it near the old port or something.

And if a proper baseball stadium can be built then it would make it even better! The weather shouldn't be an issue because they have one in Toronto. They can build it near the old port or something.

Semi covered 25000 seats, near griffin town. No moving roof. Play 1 season at the "big o" to start them off.

They should build the arena in Laval, w/ a humangeous parking w/ shuttle busses so it can be easy to get to the game!

5$

Social cost for a lackluster baseball team is too high. Way too many variables and it seems the economics just aren't there.Baseball might have survived if a new stadium was built in the mid to late 90s but doubtful.

Back