ASE Lapping Club - 5 mai 2014 - 1ière soirée de lapping des lundi soirs

BLAAK_ITR

IT'S TIMMMEEEEE!:yikes:

L’attente est finie!:run: Le ASE Lapping Club débute leur première soirée le 5 mai dès 17h00.:bigup:

Les coûts pour adhérer au club est :

- Membre qui reviennent: 60$
- Nouveau membre : 100$

Le prix des sessions a malheureusement augmenté à 25$/20min mais bon, il fallait s'y attendre après au-delà d'une vingtaine d'année à 20$/20min!

Par contre, nous avons un livret de 10 sessions à 200$:clap: en vente seulement durant le mois de mai, bon pour la saison (vous sauvez 50$ sur cet achat). Pour ceux qui en font beaucoup, vous savez que ça vaut la peine.
Je vous suggère de vous mettre membre avant d’aller à la piste pour ne pas gaspiller trop de temps à remplir les formulaires en allant à Perry Auto (2273 boul. des Laurentides, Laval).

Si vous venez sur place, ayez de l’argent comptant en main.

C’est un rendez-vous le 5 mai 2014!:butthead::cya:

En passant, l'entrée est gratuite pour les spectateurs!:victory:

Qui sera là?:p

-------------------------------------------------------------

The wait is no longer!:run: ASE Lapping Club is starting their first lapping night on May 5th beginning at 17h00.:bigup:

The membership costs are:

- Returning members: 60$
- New members : 100$

The lapping session cost has unfortunately risen to 25$/20min, but it was predictable as the price of 20$/20min was kept for around 20 years!

However, we offer you a 10-session booklet for 200$:clap:, sold only during the month of May, good for the whole 2014 season (you save 50$). For those who does a lot of lapping, you know it’s worth it.
I suggest you become a member before going to the track as to avoid losing time filling up the forms by going to Perry Auto (2273 Blvd. des Laurentides, Laval).

If you do come on site, make sure you bring cash money.

See ya May 5th 2014!:butthead::cya:

BTW, the entrance is free for all spectators.:victory:

So, who's coming?:p

Je vais être là, chaussé de bon pneu et avec roll bar!!! J'ai hâte de voir la différence sur la piste.

J'aimerais tellement lire un moment donné que c'est transféré un autre jour que les lundi..je pourrais y retourner!

Bonne saison à tous!

Est-ce que mes tickets restants de l'an passé sont encore valides (dites oui dites oui dites oui...!) ??

Le 5 mai, je ne serai pas prêt, mais je devrais revenir rapidement. À bientôt!

Dans le pire des cas je paierai le 5$ additionnel par billet parce que, à 20$ chaque, c'est pas vrai que je vais les perdre bêtement de cette manière. Ils valent encore 20$!

http://m.opc.gouv.qc.ca/consommateur/information-consommateur/expiration-carte-cadeau/#.U1eaV3qV2BY

Envoyé de mon SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ton lien parle de carte-cadeau; je ne suis pas sûr que les coupons soient pareils.

Tu en parleras avec BBQMAN; ce n'est plus ma juridiction à ce point. À lundi toute même!

Salut,

Où peut-on acheter le livret de 10 sessions? À la track lundi ou chez Perry?

Ma monture devrait être prête pour le 5. Espérons du beau temps!

Dans le pire des cas je paierai le 5$ additionnel par billet parce que, à 20$ chaque, c'est pas vrai que je vais les perdre bêtement de cette manière. Ils valent encore 20$!

http://m.opc.gouv.qc.ca/consommateur/information-consommateur/expiration-carte-cadeau/#.U1eaV3qV2BY

Envoyé de mon SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 en utilisant Tapatalk

Are you really serious?
This is a club not a store.
This is not a gift certificate its a pass that is good only for 2013. It is EXPIRED for 2014.

The staff takes the time , when you take a membership to explain that tickets are good only for the season they are purchased.

Please see me at the store for further explanation. The staff cannot accept old tickets this year.

Are you really serious?
This is a club not a store.
This is not a gift certificate its a pass that is good only for 2013. It is EXPIRED for 2014.

The staff takes the time , when you take a membership to explain that tickets are good only for the season they are purchased.

Please see me at the store for further explanation. The staff cannot accept old tickets this year.

À l'habitude, je répond en français systématique. But this time, I'll get it down in english to make my point clear.

I'm hot tempered and I took a good 10 minutes to calm down before writting my mind down. Please think about my points. I'll swing by the shop someday to talk, but when I have the time: working big days, saturdays too, so Perry Auto is not as accessible as I'd like it be in my case.

YES, I am serious, otherwise I would not have bothered to take 5 minutes and write a question down. And yes, I am also very serious about the on-going value of those tickets. I PAID for those. And it's not like these tickets would be Groupon-like (5$ for 25$ worth of stuff): you pay the price, you lap. No discount. I just want to use them. That's it! I even said I would pay the price difference. I just want to go down on the track and use those hard-earned 20$-a-ticket sessions.

I am like everybody in this sport: on a budget. Last year, I got into this sport for the second time. I had a budget. It exploded as I pushed my car on the track and as I broke parts. My problem. I ended up my season with a few (not 10, not 20, say 3 or 4) tickets left because the friggin' VW started acting up! And money was tight, so the car went to storage. I am not asking to get my money back, I'm just asking for it to put to good use, to get a few sessions with you guys.

But now what, because the clock turned, those tickets are worth nothing now? Heck you guys are selling ''Autodrome St-Eustache laissez-passé''. My guess is that ASE will still recognize those! And it's not like you'd be a profitable organisation of something, you work your way out to get people to join this sport. Your tickets are like any ''laissez-passé'' from any other organisation: worth what we pay for, but not refundable.

I do not recall anyone telling me around mid-july when a bought 10 or 12 of those telling that next year they would not be useable!

Let me take you through your website:
Site ASE Lapping club said:
''The ASE Lapping Club (ASELC) brings back the famous Monday Night Lapping at the Autodrome St-Eustache road course track. Every Monday starting from May, 2013 until late October, from 17h00 until sunset, the track will be accessible to all drivers wanting to lap on a race track.

The drivers are monitored on and off the track to keep everyone safe. New drivers (new to the sport or new to the track but with some experience elsewhere) will be instructed by an experienced staff and will be signed off only when the chief instructor feel that the driver meets the minimum requirements of good lines, techniques and is able to lap safely with other drivers.

Our staff will always be available to help and give advice to drivers in order to improve their driving skills. Drivers are placed in groups according to their skills and passing is done in specific zones depending on the group.

A 20$-for-20 minute format is used after paying the membership fee of 100$ for new members and of 60$ for returning members. So, lapping in a safe environment = seat time = guaranteed fun and pleasure.

All Drivers are required to have an Snell SA2005 or better helmet, and a vehicle in good working conditions.

If you require more information please check out our frequently asked questions.

Even here, no mention of the peremption date of those passes. (BTW, your 2014 fees have not been modified).

Last point:
OPC said:
''Vous avez acheté une carte-cadeau échangeable contre un bien ou un service déterminé à l’avance? Une carte payée 50 $ donnant droit à un service précis vaudra toujours 50 $, même si la valeur du service a augmenté.''
See there, I don't want to invoke the law, but there you go: a given paid card for a given amount is always worth the price it was originally paid. I'll pay the difference.

If Autodrome St-Eustache doesn't allow you to take those cards in 2014, I'll work my way up and fight this with them.

I work hard on a day to day basis to get those few moments on the track, and I don't plan on giving up on them. This sport is just so god damn hard on the wallet, you want to save where you can.

Last, but not least: however how this turns out, please note the following:

-I've been a client to Perry for the last 8 years (spending gradually more and more money every summer)
-I've vouched for you guys instead of ordering from the net
-I've only had good words for the whole Monday Night Lapping club and recommanded to many others
-I'll keep on coming on mondays
-I'll keep on buying parts from you guys
-I just want to make this clear that it makes no sense to take this decision from my point of view.

Bruno (so you'll recognize me when I'll swing by)

Back