Gas at 153.4 and low fuel light turns on, I be all like:

Dubweiser

Costs 35$ to fill up my Scion IQ.

b78.gif

Today is the first time that a 100$ authorization was just barely enough to fill my car.
At least the 3er's get pretty decent mileage.
10294414_10154017191865696_7996947240475719819_n_zps3bc613e2.jpg

Meanwhile in Hawkesbury 91 is 1.31...

Today is the first time that a 100$ authorization was just barely enough to fill my car.

Regular is at ~$1.34 right now actually. But ya, cheaper around here :)

With my forester xt I'm good for 400kms with 100$ at this price..

I'm about to buy a Yukon to save on gas -_-

Not srs but almost..

I officially decided to downgrade from 94 to 91. I'm not tuned, so it won't make a difference.

And the wifey's truck will always be tanked @ Ultramar on Thursday.

C'est pas l'essence a 1.50 qui va me faire acheter une iQ...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Motorcycle and STM for the upcoming year (sold the civic and I'm broke), no fucks given.

Envoyé de mon Nexus S en utilisant Tapatalk

So when the gas light turns on you can fill up with another 22.8l in an IQ? The tank must be what...28-30 liters lol? That means that in the city you do about 350 km or so? It's not bad but kind of expected for a microcar to have half(or so) the gas consumption of a normal car.

Je travaille sur le plateau de soir, quand je suis parti a 23h30 il etait a 1.53$. J'arrive chez a Repentigny vers minuit et l'essence est a 1.41$, fuck that j'ai fuller. Je repasse cet avant-midi et le gaz etait a 1.53 j'ai bien fait.

J'ai pas hate de gazer mon GTi au 94.

So when the gas light turns on you can fill up with another 22.8l in an IQ? The tank must be what...28-30 liters lol? That means that in the city you do about 350 km or so? It's not bad but kind of expected for a microcar to have half(or so) the gas consumption of a normal car.

This tank I got 410km out of 23.27L. That's 100% city and no effort to drive efficiently. Tank is 32L but fuel light turns on when there's about 9L left.

I leased it cause I liked it and it was a third car at the time. I ended up liking it so much, it has turned into my main car. The fuel economy is just a plus.

i'm curiuos to see how the OP tank up his car with 35$...unless you have a 20l tank..fill up doesn't make sense..it's like saying i fill up my hummer with 10$...(on a daily basis)..it's meaningless...

i'm curiuos to see how the OP tank up his car with 35$...unless you have a 20l tank..fill up doesn't make sense..it's like saying i fill up my hummer with 10$...(on a daily basis)..it's meaningless...

Would be on an hourly basis with a Hummer

This tank I got 410km out of 23.27L. That's 100% city and no effort to drive efficiently. Tank is 32L but fuel light turns on when there's about 9L left.

I leased it cause I liked it and it was a third car at the time. I ended up liking it so much, it has turned into my main car. The fuel economy is just a plus.

5.68l/100 km with 100% city driving is very impressive for a non-hybrid car. Is that at rush hour in a lot of stop & go or cruising at off-hours? I would of thought it does more like 7-8 in the city (in rush hour).

What's your gas mileage on the highway at say 120 with little or no traffic (in the sense that you can put it on cruise and leave it there)?

What about in the middle of winter...at constant -20 temps, does it go up a lot?

Back