huracan spyshots gone bad

Le char est public et dévoilé à tout le monde y'a rien à cacher

mais le gars stalk pas mal bcp! le suivre 45 minutes y'a vraiment un problème.

Voyons suivre l'auto pendant 45 min. Quel genre de cave c'est ça ? En plus il call le 911 ? WTF

driver of the lambo should have called 911 instead of calling his douchy audi friend
the idiot filming would have learn a lesson at least

nice window tint btw lol

dans mon jeune temps, j'ai deja suivi un char de mtl a quebec. aucun probleme.

meme qu'a la fin, on s'est envoyer la main pour se dire salut comme 2 tapettes qui se separe pour une soirer.

le gros devais avoir de quoi a se reprocher pour reagir comme ca. il pense que le castle law s'applique quand il est dans son char.

dans mon jeune temps, j'ai deja suivi un char de mtl a quebec. aucun probleme.

meme qu'a la fin, on s'est envoyer la main pour se dire salut.

le gros devais avoir de quoi a se reprocher pour reagir comme ca. il pense que le castle law s'applique quand il est dans son char.

Laffaire cest que tu devait pas filmer lautre en permanence pendant le trajet... Moi si jaurais surement pogner les nerfs a force dme faire suivre de meme pendant presque 1h tout en etant filmer

I wouldn't want some flat brim hat wearing-Ken Block wannabe-check engine light on-ticking time bomb waiting to blow Suby punk following me either. Especially for an hour.... Maybe the guy wanted to go home, or to a shop and doesn't want douchenozzle McGee following him so he can post the exact location of the car on Facebook.

Thing is, maybe he has been "following" the car for 45mins because they are on the same path? Im sure it wont be hard to get away from that accusation. I cant really say the same for the fat guy.

I say they both can be charged, one for using cellphone while driving, and the other guy for an assault.

Physical assault is far more serious offense than filming whilw driving, as far as i know.

Either way, the fat guy is a dumb ass for reacting that way. Very un-bossy.

Thing is, maybe he has been "following" the car for 45mins because they are on the same path?

I say they both can be charged, one for using cellphone while driving, and the other guy for an assault.

Physical assault is far more serious offense than filming whilw driving, as far as i know.

Either way, the fat guy is a dumb ass for reacting that way. Very un-bossy.

He starts the video by saying that he saw the car going the other way on the highway and had to "pull some manoeuvres" to catch up.... and the Lambo driver accuses him of "causing all those wrecks". Suby guy also says the Lambo got off the highway, got back on and tried to get away but Suby boy brags "there's no outrunning this". For most of the video, the lambo is driving very serenely. If he wanted to lose the Subaru, he could do it no problem.

IMO the Subaru was more or less harassing the Lambo, but the Lambo driver didn't handle the situation very well.

He starts the video by saying that he saw the car going the other way on the highway and had to "pull some manoeuvres" to catch up.... and the Lambo driver accuses him of "causing all those wrecks". Suby guy also says the Lambo got off the highway, got back on and tried to get away but Suby boy brags "there's no outrunning this". For most of the video, the lambo is driving very serenely. If he wanted to lose the Subaru, he could do it no problem.

IMO the Subaru was more or less harassing the Lambo, but the Lambo driver didn't handle the situation very well.

Sure but how is he going to prove "causing all those wrecks"? As far as i can see from the video, it doesnt look like he is driving all that wrecklessly, at least not more than the guy in lambo or in audi. And "following" or "catching up" doesnt really mean he was stalking.

I agree that it could be annoying but the fat guy couldve reacted alot better. Annoying yes but deserves punch in the face? Probably not..
Anyways, not that i approve the kid but my money will be definitely on the annoying kid if they ever face each other in court.

I don't see anything wrong with the Lambo driver (except his unhealthy weight), he just touched the guy's camera he didn't make any physical assault, I was hoping for some serious beef and I leave dissapointed.

I think he gave his camera a little push, don't think he punched him. But yes, if anyone did anything illegal on video, it was Mr. Lambo. But Suby guy is a bitch if he presses charges for that....they both need to move on with their lives...

dumb ass turned a quick interesting video of the car into a reality show, what did he wanted a week long footage to put on youtube? dumb ass

But wtf is his problem seriously?

The guy acts like a fucking annoying bitch by purpose and you can clearly tell just by how he sounds "I don't have an issue, han han, I don't have an issue"...

Just the way he answered makes you wanna nail the smart ass

Get a freaking life seriously?

And when they stopped on the highway, the fucker stopped with them! Wow!

I don't see anything wrong with the Lambo driver (except his unhealthy weight), he just touched the guy's camera he didn't make any physical assault, I was hoping for some serious beef and I leave dissapointed.

This. Lambo driver's reaction was justified. Would've sacked camera boy in the face.

Back