350Z Hilariously Humiliated By Mercedes AMG Sedan Towing A Lawn Mower

350z aren't exactly rocket cars, there's only a V6 in there and the car is not exactly light. Thats what you can call, owning someone lol

350z aren't exactly rocket cars, there's only a V6 in there and the car is not exactly light. Thats what you can call, owning someone lol

Even a Vq35de with all bolt-ons is still slow as fuck in a 350z. you are going nowhere near a e55 unless you take the F/I route

C'est ça que j ai retenu.

Alex87f

I know I'm going to sound like an old fart (disclaimer: at least I'm not old), but this is why people don't like car enthusiasts.

This IS incredibly dangerous.

The mercedes goes flat out for about 16-18 seconds from a rolling start, which is about what it needs to get to 125mph. I wouldn't call that safe on those roads, even less with a freaking landmower on the trailer.

And then they coast down to more reasonable speeds, while passing something like 4 feet next to people on the side of the road (which are just as stupid).

This is just begging to end in a fireball or a human-sized meatball, probably both. And when it happens, this will give us all bad press. Trackdays aren't expensive, don't do that kind of crap on the road.

Une version de trish américaine avec un pénis. Mais je doit admettre qu'il a un point. Avec un trailer pis le monde direct sur le bord de la route, pas sur qu'ils on aimer ca.

Even a Vq35de with all bolt-ons is still slow as fuck in a 350z. you are going nowhere near a e55 unless you take the F/I route

Yep, pretty much.

Its still faster than 90% of cars on the road tho, its a high 13 car. I'm not saying its slow, just...relatively slow lol

Une version de trish américaine avec un pénis. Mais je doit admettre qu'il a un point. Avec un trailer pis le monde direct sur le bord de la route, pas sur qu'ils on aimer ca.

Yep, pretty much.

Its still faster than 90% of cars on the road tho, its a high 13 car. I'm not saying its slow, just...relatively slow lol

Maybe back then it was...

But these days nearly every manufacturer has a few models that are faster, even the V6 family sedans are very, very close to a 2003-2005 350z straight line performance.

If you compare it to its peers, being sports cars/suvs, it must be in the bottom 10/20% by now.

The 350z is not bad of an car. Its affordable and 2 seaters, v6 over 280hp. What else you want for around 10000$? Only problem that dropped its price is because the engine isnt exclusive at all. Every nissan has the same engine.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

The 350z is not bad of an car. Its affordable and 2 seaters, v6 over 280hp. What else you want for around 10000$? Only problem that dropped its price is because the engine isnt exclusive at all. Every nissan has the same engine.

Any GTi/GLi with a tune

It's a great car, looks great, lots of fun, just not very fast.

Pretty reliable though.

Any GTi/GLi with a tune

Fail wheel drive and probably the slowest and most unreliable of the fwd sports cars.

Dat interior doe... Is well done

It's a great car, looks great, lots of fun, just not very fast.

Pretty reliable though.

Fail wheel drive and probably the slowest and most unreliable of the fwd sports cars.

Dat interior doe... Is well done

FSI ok maybe not most reliable, My TSi has been very reliable, i think i have over 100 time slips at home only for my GTi

Maybe back then it was...

But these days nearly every manufacturer has a few models that are faster, even the V6 family sedans are very, very close to a 2003-2005 350z straight line performance.

If you compare it to its peers, being sports cars/suvs, it must be in the bottom 10/20% by now.

What's fun is that the 300zx was about just as fast (and more powerfull, but heavier too) than a 350z and over 10 years before, performance standards from the early 90's to mid 00's didn't change that much. Even now the Subaru STI still has only 300hp, but most hot hatch are catching up while they had at most 200hp 10 years ago.

Otherwise, I guess that the guys on the side of the roads were specators?! I don't see why they would just stand there.

FSI ok maybe not most reliable, My TSi has been very reliable, i think i have over 100 time slips at home only for my GTi

look we don't care about your time ticking furnace, we are talking about 350Zs and E55's, why do you guys always need to talk about how great your vw is

Back