350Z Hilariously Humiliated By Mercedes AMG Sedan Towing A Lawn Mower

j'ai déja fait la même chose avec mon gti vr6 turbo et un trailler 4x6 au cul contre une corvette qui voulait pas se tasser a droite sur l'autoroute, le tit monsieur avait pas l'air content... moi j'lai bin ri

j'ai déja fait la même chose avec mon gti vr6 turbo et un trailler 4x6 au cul contre une corvette qui voulait pas se tasser a droite sur l'autoroute, le tit monsieur avait pas l'air content... moi j'lai bin ri

On a pas le droit de parler de VW ici.

pointeless in this thread....we all know VW are shit and they need a tune and turbo to make it up..ok get over it...

Of course a 350Z is slow when compared to 470HP / 515lb-ft AMG monster, even if it is pulling an extra 800lbs.

Shame on the Z owner, I certainly wouldn't go running my mouth telling an AMG E55 owner I'm faster without running some decent F/I setup...

Funny video, just retarded way and place to be racing :/

Even a Vq35de with all bolt-ons is still slow as fuck in a 350z. you are going nowhere near a e55 unless you take the F/I route

faut pas capoté, je suis d'accord que pour un char sport c'est pas des plus fou. Je ne sais pas si c'est le DE ou le HR. Ca reste un v6 n/a. Selon moi assez honnêtre compte tenu de sa cylindrée.

350's are no slouches with some bolt ons...

But definitely nowhere near E55 territory..

Pourtant avec quelque bolt-ons j'étais aussi vite qu'une m3 2003 de 333ch

Et une M3 2003 c'est slow aussi lol...

C'est relatif à chacun, mais 350bhp dans un char de 3500lbs c'est "agréable" mais rien d'exceptionnel.

Last edited:
look we don't care about your time ticking furnace, we are talking about 350Zs and E55's, why do you guys always need to talk about how great your vw is

Cause it costs cheap , pre-turbo'ed, pre-large fenders and everyone has the same mods : base map chip, wheels and coilovers.

yeah but then again .. ur still far from the e55 witch i think has a good 120-150hp more then a e46 m3 ..

The c32 amg , corvette 1999-2004 ect still had more power than a e46 m3 but if you check youtube pulls, the e46 m3 can eat most of the cars with more horsepower. I did consider power to weight ratio when i had my m3.
Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Cause it costs cheap , pre-turbo'ed, pre-large fenders and everyone has the same mods : base map chip, wheels and coilovers.

The c32 amg , corvette 1999-2004 ect still had more power than a e46 m3 but if you check youtube pulls, the e46 m3 can eat most of the cars with more horsepower. I did consider power to weight ratio when i had my m3.

The E55 is faster than the E46 M3. At the beginning you pull ahead of the E55, but when the E55 picks up speed, it will blow past the M3 ..

the e46 m3 can eat most of the cars with more horsepower

Like what?

Just off the top of my head, these cars that have the same or more power are faster:

All SRT8, tt-rs, most mercedes 550 2007 +, nearly all new 550 other than the s class , Any new mustang other than the V6, camaro ss, Hyundai Equus (lol), Nissan 370Z, Pontiac G8 GXP, Pontiac GTO 6.0, 03-04 cobra, Pretty much any amg, corvette, viper, porsche etc...

back in the era of the e46 m3 (99-05 i think ) ... there wasn't much competition , that thing would of eat almost anything of the same years... but now ... there are way more competition if i tell you the e92 m3 ... a lot of competition for that car but the e46 m3 didint have that much competition back in those days

but don't come and compare a 10-15 year old car to a fairly newer car... compare that newer car to its current competition ! i would compare the e55 to a e92 m3 example not a e46 inline 6... apple for apple so --> v8 for v8 , real competition..

BMW n'a jamais voulu que la M3 soit le véhicule le plus vite sur une ligne droite.
Elle était très rapide sur piste.

Vous vous obstinez pourquoi ou juste?

Back