Some guy tried passing off a VGA TL as a clean title

Jai vendu ma tl 2007 clean as fuck 14000$, bcq trop cher une 2004 pour ce prix dafuq

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Loll i saw the ad and sent him a msg asking if he would sell the kit separately and he replied me like a fking douchebag like 'no thanks and fuck off' or something.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Why don't you go and actually test drive a 328 before making up your mind that it's slow as shit? It's faster than an 05 tl, faster than a tsx (what were you thinking?), looks way better, handles better, more fun to drive and dat BMW badge u mirin? And unlike the 335i in that price range, you won't spend half of what you paid for it to fix all the shit that's gonna break within the next few months.

Make sure it has the sports package tho (lower suspension, stiffer springs and shocks, adjustable seat bolsters and thigh rests, beefier and smaller radius steering wheel). They're harder to find but well worth the time and money.

The 328 might be a tad faster than an auto TL. My friend has one and its really uncomfortable.

Seriously op dont waste your time waiting for a 6MT TL. It took me 3 months to find one in black on black lol. Like Androit25ua said check out the GS its a badass car and reliable as fk

If it doesn't have sport package ( especially sport seats ) for me it would be a no-go. Otherwise it looks good.

X2. Sports pack is a huge plus. I have it and I definitely wouldn't like the car as much if I didn't have it. See my earlier post for all the upgrades. It's not just the seats too, although sports seats are lovely. If there is one option worth searching and waiting for it's the sport pack.

And I'm not sure id take x drive unless you really need it as it doesn't have sport suspension even w/sports pack.

E90.2 328i usually start around 19k-22k with good mileage. CPO at BMW is mid 20s. I'd only look at facelifted E90s as they look much better and some of the kinks were worked out. I don't get the hate, it's a good car. Good power, good comfort and drives well.. Checks off the boxes on my criteria for a car.

Xdrive expect to change the front axles, front wheel bearings...

I don't get whats so hard about buying what you like?. You know asking this question on the net will yield 1000 diff answers.

What drives me nuts about the ti coune BMW crowd is the lesser model bashing.. Oh you know I have an M3 so 335i is poop, I have a 335i so 328i is poop. See what I'm getting at? Specifically why I don't go to BMW meets. Polak doesn't strike me as a DIY person so owning an older BMW might be too complicated for him..

If you want an E60 5er I have acess to a 2004 545i with about 72k on it. Guy is asking 13k. Blue with black interior, complete service history from BMW Laval since new.

Puffing on a shish looking at this thing doe so tempted

56FEE535-378D-4D4F-99D4-B67E40E14C88_zpscnwuj2gh.jpg

Back