Watch guys, GIH

Anything over 46 is fucking stupid and shows lack of both style and maturity.

Fits the "affliction/tap-out t-shirts and gold plated chains douchebag" kind of guy perfectly.

okok brb jvais crisser ma panerai 47mm dans les vidange parceque j'ai lu que sur MR en haut de 46 c'était wack

dude on a pas toute des ptite main d'eau de vaiselle d'informaticienne

Same here, kinda like the 45-47mm... Fits perfect for me in my own opinion.. Always depends on your wrist size and watch style/thickness.

I think it will be a Junghans Max Bill (If I get a better price than online)

it has a "story" and has a good movement. Plus the Junkes are not pure white and the Hamilton is silver (http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Intra-Matic-Auto-watch-H38755751/dp/B0089O7BYW)

need to decide if I want the numbers or not. I like the font of the numbers but the other one is clean.

027_3500.00.png

027_3501.00.png

I'll need a winder from amazon heheh

fuck watch snob, j'adore panerai et j'en aurai jamais assez :D

47mm est mon max avec pam seulement, sinon 41-44 c'est mon range habituel

40mm pour iwc portuguese 3714

Mrspace, hamilton khaki pilot est superbe! très bon choix tant qu'a moi!

I think it will be a Junghans Max Bill (If I get a better price than online)

it has a "story" and has a good movement. Plus the Junkes are not pure white and the Hamilton is silver (http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Intra-Matic-Auto-watch-H38755751/dp/B0089O7BYW)

need to decide if I want the numbers or not. I like the font of the numbers but the other one is clean.

027_3500.00.png

027_3501.00.png

I'll need a winder from amazon heheh

is it me or these look boring as fuck

IMO if you're making up your life following every single article from GQ

you're life really do suck

And saying that someone wearing something over 46mm is a ridiculous, tasteless person is just plain stupid

INB4 you go back to 38mm watches because Larger formats are too mainstream

Panerai c'est pas un très bon choix comme fer de lance dans une collection, honnêtement. La qualité n'est vraiment pas au niveau du prix. Par contre, pour en compléter une, why not. Ça reste moins pire qu'une Bell & Ross. Et dire que AP s'en va dans la même direction... sad shit.

I already have a huge Welder (POS) and a Tissot T-Touch so I want a clean watch. The Max Bill is Bauhaus style that's why it's "boring".

When I'll want a darker watch I think I'll check the Hamilton posted here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well even though I dont like anything over 42mm, I will give you my opinion on this. At the 1000$~ range I would get something with a swiss eta movement or valjoux 7750series. workhorses that will run forever and be fairly accurate. Anything within 10seconds +- is acceptable in the real world for me atleast. After calibrated it could get alot better but out of the box you could get lucky or not. Hamilton is my choice in your price range. Do not get a Tag Heuer. Tissot would be runner up and be a little cheaper in most cases, not by much.

I bought the Max Bill. Calibre J800.1 which is a modified*ETA2824-2 supposed to be a workhorse.

Next watch will likely be a dark Hamilton like the one posted.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

okok brb jvais crisser ma panerai 47mm dans les vidange parceque j'ai lu que sur MR en haut de 46 c'était wack

dude on a pas toute des ptite main d'eau de vaiselle d'informaticienne

Exact, calisse là au vidange et achetes une vraie montre.

Ou.... ma pam111

And saying that someone wearing something over 46mm is a ridiculous, tasteless person is just plain stupid

INB4 you go back to 38mm watches because Larger formats are too mainstream

Appart Stalone, o'neal ou Schwarzenneger, y'a pas grand monde qui a pas l'air épais rare avec des montres 51mm...

Back