What do I need to know about 2011-2012 Audi s4

Thanks for all the comments, I don't see anything coming up as a major issue. All wheel drive is the big reason for this car, I want the s4 because i don't want 2.0t as there are problems there that are common and expensive to repair.

only major issue with the earlier 2.0T (2009-2012) is the oil consumption. after that which is called the face-lift models 2013+ that issue was addressed.

but if you want the s4. just get it. both of you will enjoy it. but word of advise, make sure it has warranty (that goes for any car).

2012 was a great year for the s4. Make sure you get the sport diff and if it's a dsg get the 24as campaign update. Audicare with cpo would be nice just in case...

I do plan on the extended warranty to 160kms you never know what could go wrong, bt I'm not hearing any major issues that I hear about with other manufactures. This is good

La S4 2012 est le meilleur choix que tu puisses faire de toute la génération B8 / B8.5. Même si tu auras une balance de garantie, je te suggère de prendre la garantie prolongée ; mon mechatronic unit vient d'être remplacé sous garantie, un problème pour fréquent sur les 2010. Comme @chevelle71 l'a mentionné, assure toi d'avoir le update 24AS si tu as la DSG, le fonctionnement est de beaucoup amélioré.

Les problèmes de waterpump n'ont été présents que sur les 2010, donc tu n'as pas à t'inquiéter.

Le moteur V6 supercharged est un charme à conduire et la puissance annoncée par Audi est inférieure à la puissance réelle, question de laisser le champ libre à la RS4; le char sort entre 295 et 310 forces aux roues sur tous les dyno, donc on parle d'environ 360 aux moteur et la puissance s'exploite partout sur le powerband.

Je comprends que c'est pour ta femme, donc ça risque de rester stock et même stock, c'est une excellente voiture, un des meilleurs daily 12 mois sur le marché. Par contre, même si le support aftermarket est très volumineux, c'est dispendieux à modifier...

Bref, have fun, c'est un achat que perso, je ne regrette pas une seule seconde. Les chances sont que j'irai chercher une autre S4 après celle-ci.

I suggest you take the extended warranty because it's very expensive to maintain. The B8 S4 is a very nice car, I'd love to own one!! They have a few recalls, get them done under warranty, have fun, tune the V6T and enjoy!! *tu*

Well this sounds like a solid car so Il start shopping. Thanks for all the info guy's I will get to drive it on occasion but it will remain stock with a set of wheels for the summer. Now to find a nice one with low mileage.

Thanks For the info Mr pulling through, Know where theres a good deal on one the prices are all over the place from 36k with 40kms oni to 50kms with like 80kms . Weird

Thanks For the info Mr pulling through, Know where theres a good deal on one the prices are all over the place from 36k with 40kms oni to 50kms with like 80kms . Weird
I had a great price a year ago, posted a Looking For ad on kijiji and someone reached out to me as his lease was up. You can PM me for more info.

As for what's on the market now, keep in mind the versions with the entertainment package (Bang & Olufsen sound system, GPS) were roughly $6k more. It definitely plays in the asking price.

Yes I realize the package difference and the one a 36k is full load bang olufson sound and gps I am waiting to hear back on the diff.

Back