Getting impounded after inspection?

sotam123

Hey guys,

Okay soo i got another inspection today (had one excatly a year ago)

Got it for:
Pneus surdimensionner
Suspension abaisser

Anyways i tried to explain him that last year i got an inspection and passed the car as is( i know it wouldnt work but tried anyways)

Anyways he told me that if he sees me again (even if i passed inspection) he would get my car impounded on the spot.( I think he thought that i i just passed by a hookup.)

Anyways i know i will pass again but im worried about what he said..is he allowed puling me over and towing me for no reason like that?.

Here is a picture of the car to show you its very resonable. Even the guy at pharand auto last year told me it was okay when i went to inspection..

Also to add nothing rubs at all

bubegy5e.jpg

Front
pyva9ade.jpg

Rear (the problem spot)
abaha3un.jpg

The mag does pass but i know that the law is that the tire cant pass.

Anyways all this to say if he was just trying to scare me or if he is actually allowed towing my car after i pass inspection.

What an a hole , I poke more than you and never get hassled . I know that didnt answer ur question but god damn powertrippin cops

Yeah west island cops usually are chill..this happened when i was entering ile bizzard. Last year got pulled over by a old man in st michel..but i had a cracked windshield.

Anyways hes like
" i have 4 cars and one is a race car..your tire is gonna hit the fender and explode one day!"

Yeah exaclty since ive had it like this for over a year and nothing touches you idiot! The i wanted to ask him a question and he told me "shut your mouth". He was extremely rude with me, and i never cut him off when he was talking and spoke very respectfully. Then he told me he was going to get my car towed if i talk again and went back to hes car to make the papers.

This car has passed already exactly the way it is with no problem. Soo i really didnt appreciate the way he spoke to me. Extremely rude.

Thats why im wondering if he can actually get me towed even after i do the inspection because he seems like a big hot head and im frankly worried to see him again.

Police the police is what money should be spend on , these cockroaches are getting out of hand

Yeah west island cops usually are chill..this happened when i was entering ile bizzard. Last year got pulled over by a old man in st michel..but i had a cracked windshield.

Anyways hes like
" i have 4 cars and one is a race car..your tire is gonna hit the fender and explode one day!"

Yeah exaclty since ive had it like this for over a year and nothing touches you idiot! The i wanted to ask him a question and he told me "shut your mouth". He was extremely rude with me, and i never cut him off when he was talking and spoke very respectfully. Then he told me he was going to get my car towed if i talk again and went back to hes car to make the papers.

This car has passed already exactly the way it is with no problem. Soo i really didnt appreciate the way he spoke to me. Extremely rude.

Thats why im wondering if he can actually get me towed even after i do the inspection because he seems like a big hot head and im frankly worried to see him again.

Always carry a package of kotex in the car. So when you come across a guy who tells you to shut your mouth and conform, you break out the kotex and make offering gesture.

I just hope he doesn't arrest you for bribing a peace officer....

Seems the copper really went out of his way to "teach you that lesson, BOY!", so return the favor, file a complaint with the deontologie.

I was wondering actually if there is a way to file a complaint..like one that someone will take into consideration. My huddy was with me too. Ive been pulled over a few times before..and generally am treated with respect since im very respecful myself and dont yell to them or anything. But this guys stakled me from pierrefonds bullevard all the way to the first light at ile bizzard before pulling me over..he really just wanted to ruin my weekend..

Do i go the the police station or what?

Seems the copper really went out of his way to "teach you that lesson, BOY!", so return the favor, file a complaint with the deontologie.

I found the form..but im wondering if they will just put my name in the system and bug me even more?

Anyways i would still like to know if i can get towed after passing inspection...

I told myself fuck this and went to the police station..i explain it to the lady cop and she was like wtf why would he pull u over like that..then i showed the paper with the guys name and she kinda did a small eye roll. I guess she shares he tampax with this guy too lol. She told me there is no reason why he would be able to tow the the car after i pass. Then offered she offered to talk to him when he gets back to the station..i was like nooooo hes gonna taze me next time he sees me..then she kinda smiled and said "ben sa pourrai aussi etre bon :) "

Soo i guess i got my awnser and see if she is able to get the whip out and calm him down hahaha

I told myself fuck this and went to the police station..i explain it to the lady cop and she was like wtf why would he pull u over like that..then i showed the paper with the guys name and she kinda did a small eye roll. I guess she shares he tampax with this guy too lol. She told me there is no reason why he would be able to tow the the car after i pass. Then offered she offered to talk to him when he gets back to the station..i was like nooooo hes gonna taze me next time he sees me..then she kinda smiled and said "ben sa pourrai aussi etre bon :) "

Soo i guess i got my awnser and see if she is able to get the whip out and calm him down hahaha

Is this real life?!

Yup just another douche bag cop...

Nothing better to do than collect tax money.

Post the officer's name and badge # please

Got to the inspection place today and one of the mecanics rushed to me to tell me that if i had coilovers i should go back home and ditch the inspection because apparently since april if you have an inspection and you have coilovers they habe to take pictures of them and fill paperwork and send it to quebec to see if they are road worthy which can take up to 4weeks or more. I just finished invesing a lot of time doing a tdi swap on my mk2 and im sick and tired of this shit. Soo im resorting to finding someone that can help me pass ( if you know what i mean) if anyone can help out let me know ;)

If not my car will be for sale soon

Got to the inspection place today and one of the mecanics rushed to me to tell me that if i had coilovers i should go back home and ditch the inspection because apparently since april if you have an inspection and you have coilovers they habe to take pictures of them and fill paperwork and send it to quebec to see if they are road worthy which can take up to 4weeks or more. I just finished invesing a lot of time doing a tdi swap on my mk2 and im sick and tired of this shit. Soo im resorting to finding someone that can help me pass ( if you know what i mean) if anyone can help out let me know ;)

Last time I had to do that, it cost me 750$, was not worth the money to be honest. A friend of a friend at garage Imola did it.

Ive had somone tell me he can do it for half the price but the guy is out of town for a month..im super pissed because last year i passed excatly how the car is same height and everything and now there are new bs laws and whatnot

if you sell the car, does the new owner require an inspection as well?

shiet, id be interested PM Me! (if its a TDI)

if you sell the car, does the new owner require an inspection as well?

shiet, id be interested PM Me! (if its a TDI)
Nope it passes over with the car.
I dont think im going to sell it i just ordered tires for it on tire rack and fixed everything. Also got brand new bigger injectors.Im just waiting to get the spare ecu i left at dmf diesel back with the chip tune in it so i can take it to inspection without the egr check engine.. ill still put it for sale after since i want to move on to another project but alteast with it inspected i can put it for full price ;)

c'est completement faux ! les mandataire sont rendu fou va dans un autre centre d'inspection .

C,est ecrit noir sur blanc que les suspenssion de type "coilover" sont legal

c'est completement faux ! les mandataire sont rendu fou va dans un autre centre d'inspection .

C,est ecrit noir sur blanc que les suspenssion de type "coilover" sont legal
Je sais je lui aie dit pis y ma dit quil faut quil prenne des photo pis chepas trop quoi..mais apres un peu de reflexion jai realiser cest juste le mecanicien qui essayait de me vendre un set de shock oem pour mon char quil avait je pense..cest pas asser que les policiers font chier..maintenant les personnes qui travail au garages font chier..

Then he told me he was going to get my car towed if i talk again and went back to hes car to make the papers.

Un policier peut pas te menacer de sanctions pour te faire taire. C'est de l'intimidation. C'est malheureusement ta parole contre la sienne.

Back