Photoshoot: Dinan Stage 3 BMW 335i

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
DSC_4019.jpg

Peter has always loved BMWs. Back in 2004 he was the proud owner of a 325i model but it’s lackluster performance it left him yearning for more power. His dream of a turbo BMW came true in 2007 when BMW first introduced the twin turbocharged 335i.

Due to family reasons and the birth of his first child, he wasn’t able to obtain one. After six more years, his moment finally came when he spotted a white 2009 335i with the red interior and only 51,000 kilometers on the odometer.

Peter wanted to modify the powerful N54 motor but not at the risk of losing his warranty. He researched various options and finally settled on the Dinan stage 3 package which includes the following:

1) Stage 3 ECU upgrade: $2199
2) Dinan free flow exhaust: $1700
3) Dinan carbon fiber cold air intake: $1299
4) Dinan high performance intercooler: $999
5) Dinan high capacity oil cooler system: $1299
5) Dinan front carbon fiber strut tower brace: $499
6) Dinan limited slip differential: $2999

Peter plans to upgrade the turbos when the vehicle is no longer under warranty. In the meantime he is enjoying his Dinan package with the safety and security of a full warranty.
For more information on Dinan products you may contact a BMW Laval sales representative directly.

For photos and fully gallery here:

Correction July 14: The original article mistakenly wrote that the car is a 2013 when the car is, in fact, a 2009 with an N54 engine. The car was purchased in 2013 and still under warranty until 2015. I regret the error.

http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2014/07/dinan-stage-3-bmw-335i/

DSC_4049.jpg

DSC_4085.jpg

DSC_4102.jpg

DSC_4070.jpg

vids and soundclips would be appreciated.
thanks.
not a BMW fanboy, but... brbfap

10k for bolt ons?

1. C'est une BMW
2. C'est des pièces de qualité
3. C'est installé chez le dealer
4. Ça conserve la garantie

C'est certain que si tu veux comparer à des pièces ebay installée par le beau frère sur une Honda Accord de 11 ans, ça va coûter moins cher.

c'est une bonne nouvelle de la part de BMW Laval... 10k ou non, il y a un prix pour respecter la garantie...

This is amazing. Warranty still valid. Installed at a BMW stealership. Peu importe le prix, le simple fait que ce soit possible est une excellente chose. *tu*

That's a pre 2011, tailights give it away. N54 also indicates pre 2011 unless it's a 335is - which it isn't.

Still, nice BMW.

11K + tx so almost 13K for the mods....wouldn't of it been cheaper to just upgrade to an M3?

Tout dépendant du prix qu'il peut demander pour sa 335, ça reviens moins cher d'upgrader pour une M3.

Back