This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

hasbara trolls out in full fledge..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=08d_1379073067

please watch this video and then read the hasbara trolls in this thread.. sound familiar? bring up gaza, syria libya and everything in the middle will come out.

hasbara trolls getting paid by $2000 by the israeli government for 5 hours per week:
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs...nts-get-2000-spread-state-propaganda-facebook

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_(Israel)

Unfortunately for you guys, the world is waking up theres only so much time you can keep this up :)

please watch this video and then read the hasbara trolls in this thread.. sound familiar? bring up gaza, syria libya and everything in the middle will come out.

hasbara trolls getting paid by $2000 by the israeli government for 5 hours per week:
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs...nts-get-2000-spread-state-propaganda-facebook

Unfortunately for you guys, the world is waking up theres only so much time you can keep this up :)

How human shields work:

LOL at the world waking up. Obviously you'll see much more free palestine posts all over the internet and social media because their is just so many arabs and muslims who live in this world. Do you think they will side with "the evil israeli zionist" or the "jew who controls the media"? LOL . As an example, go on twitter, instagram or facebook and look up at most of the posts with freepalestine or free gaza and you'll see most people who post this are just 12 year old degenerates who have no clue what the middle east conflict is about.

LOL at the world waking up. Obviously you'll see much more free palestine posts all over the internet and social media because their is just so many arabs and muslims who live in this world. Do you think they will side with "the evil israeli zionist" or the "jew who controls the media"? LOL . As an example, go on twitter, instagram or facebook and look up at most of the posts with freepalestine or free gaza and you'll see most people who post this are just 12 year old degenerates who have no clue what the middle east conflict is about.

you're silly if you really think its only arabs and muslims who are supporting the palestinian cause.

Look up You dont have to be muslim to support gaza, just HUMAN.

I have my facebook feed and to be honest 70% of the people posting for the Palestinian cause ARENT even muslims. Wake up if not now you will eventually very shortly :)

PS: both trolls ignored the hasbara claim - how much y'alls getting paid broskis?

How human shields work:

ROFLMAO you hasbara trolls just dont stop. CLEARLY the video says BASHAR AL ASSAD RANDOMLY.. now I dont speak arabic but this CERTAINLY isnt a video from the Palestinian territories. Syria much? why do you keep bringing up Syria in a thread talking about Palestinian / Israeli conflict? Is this what your handlers are suggesting?

cyntheman, I love how your controlling a nation who has no common knowledge or mentality of what human life is or is about. For Hamas, killing is in their blood. You protect a terrorist organization that ties its people by their balls without letting them voice their opinions. You dodge every counter argument sent to you because you know clearly that what is being said about Hamas is the truth. Yet your in canada sitting comfortably behind your desk being able to say whatever the hell you want. I wonder if you were in Gaza and had some nice words to say about hamas what would happen to you. I could only imagine:)

PS if you guys really think that its a majority of arabs / muslims in these protests.. come by on July 28th for the peaceful protest infront off the Israeli embassy to see for yourself how many 'arabs' there really are *byewhore*

PS if you guys really think that its a majority of arabs / muslims in these protests.. come by on July 28th for the peaceful protest infront off the Israeli embassy to see for yourself how many 'arabs' there really are *byewhore*

So let me get this straight, Your a pakistani who's never been to the middle east and found his education on electronic intifada dot net, who will now protest infront of the Israeli embassy, but you don't know any real Palestinians or Israelis, and you've never been there... Is the goal to keep the group of thugs who steal palistinian money, sacrifice them as pr tools and human shields and drag them into conflicts they dont want in power? Most Palestinians actually living in Gaza would smack you in the face for supporting Hamas.

ROFLMAO you hasbara trolls just dont stop. CLEARLY the video says BASHAR AL ASSAD RANDOMLY.. now I dont speak arabic but this CERTAINLY isnt a video from the Palestinian territories. Syria much? why do you keep bringing up Syria in a thread talking about Palestinian / Israeli conflict? Is this what your handlers are suggesting?

Confirmed, the video is from Syria, but as usual Israel is trying to use it as propaganda to justify the killings of innocents. Typical.

So let me get this straight, Your a pakistani who's never been to the middle east and found his education on electronic intifada dot net, who will now protest infront of the Israeli embassy, but you don't know any real Palestinians or Israelis, and you've never been there... Most Palestinians actually living in Gaza would smack you in the face for supporting Hamas.

You are so disconnected from reality.

Here tell us how you know more than one of the best and most loved former US presidents.

Let me guess, there will be women with hijabs, young arab thugs from montreal nord and your typical quebecois who never finished her bachelors in arts. <--- All of which have never taken a history class before.

An interesting video that gives some background on the conflict.

LOL at 6:13, equality? human rights? democracy? your speaking about palestinians here. they don't even know what that means. This video makes palestinians look so nice and dandy and innocent but doesnt show how their barbaric religion avoids having all that. Its too bad all the aid that the US gives to palestinians goes to Hamas and their OWN families.

Doesn't matter, it just shows the mentality of arabs.

You seem hard wired to respond the same way regardless of the context. I think Israel (and many of it's supporters) lack an ability to be introspective, to evaluate what they are doing/saying in the context of the whole situation. Many arabs condemn terrorism, but Israel seems incapable of self-reflection or self-control.

When 1 Israeli soldier is kidnapped, Israel has a pavlovian reaction and kills 1000 people (half women and children), then gets upset that people criticise them. Think big picture.

Look at how the US conducted themselves in Iraq or Afghanistan, contrast that with the savagery of Israel in Gaza.

LOL at 6:13, equality? human rights? democracy? your speaking about palestinians here. they don't even know what that means. This video makes palestinians look so nice and dandy and innocent but doesnt show how their barbaric religion avoids having all that. Its too bad all the aid that the US gives to palestinians goes to Hamas and their OWN families.

Hard wired

You seem hard wired to respond the same way regardless of the context. I think Israel (and many of it's supporters) lack an ability to be introspective, to evaluate what they are doing/saying in the context of the whole situation. Many arabs condemn terrorism, but Israel seems incapable of self-reflection or self-control.

When 1 Israeli soldier is kidnapped, Israel has a pavlovian reaction and kills 1000 people (half women and children), then gets upset that people criticise them. Think big picture.

Look at how the US conducted themselves in Iraq or Afghanistan, contrast that with the savagery of Israel in Gaza.
I dont think your getting the bigger picture. Everyday rockets are fired from Gaza to Israel. Israel does nothing. You just don't hear of it. As soon as Israel retaliates back the whole world wakes up.
Let me ask you a question. Were you ever in Israel, the west bank and (near)Gaza? If yes, were you able to physically speak about the situation with palestinians as well as israelis?

lol @ all the buthurt isreal supporters that dont know about their history

now if isreal is a jewish state and the Torah being the jewish peoples holy book isreal clearly contradicts what it says in the Torah. Even the jewish people holy book is againsnt isreal

now before un allowed isreal to be a state they all took a vote all teh arab countries denied now how the fuck did they get the right to even become a state.
in a courtroom if one person on the jury disagrees they all have to discuss till tehy all come to same conclusion clearly that didnt happen here

from an ex IDF soldiers own words

Deysh your clearly in denial.its time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Last edited:
Back