This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

hasnt been confirmed by who ? The IDF , the Israeli government , the mainstream media that is controlled by Jews? Who needs to confirm this for it to be valid to you ?

Jews control your life from above like a marionette I assume?

3000 strikes and only 600 hundred dead but 600 hundred dead ONLY BECAUSE 4 DEAD Jews . So 600 dead Palestinians not that big of deal but 4 dead Jews was a big enought. Deal to kill 600 so far .

Makes sense , wouldn't you agree?

Simplification/10

So in a nutshell what I understood from this is that you gave up on your "intentionally targeting civilians" argument out of sheer mathematical impossibility so now you're switching to something else.

Yeshivat Hesder is an Israeli program, which combines advanced Talmudic studies with military service in the Israel Defense Forces, usually within a Religious Zionist framework.

So apparently the military personnel in Israel are trained to believe things like the following:

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."
- Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."
- Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."
- Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."
- Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

Q1- Are these beliefs widespread in Israeli culture?

Q2- Is there any moderate views in Israeli who believe that teaching this to the military might be a bit too extreme and the reason for so many civilian casualties?

Q3- Are children taught the Talmud in Israel or is it strictly a book for extremists? The content really doesn't seem appropriate.

So apparently the military personnel in Israel are trained to believe things like the following:

Q2- Is there any moderate views in Israeli who believe that teaching this to the military might be a bit too extreme and the reason for so many civilian casualties?

Q3- Are children taught the Talmud in Israel or is it strictly a book for extremists? The content really doesn't seem appropriate.

I have no idea what I am talking about but I would guess this ^^

Doesn't make sens that a whole culture/country is following an horrible book like this without anyone that wakes up...

I believe there IS some people with common sens in this region, well I hope so at least...

Dure à dire. Les juifs que je connais qui vont souvent à Israël. Ils lit tous le Hebrew et a tout lu la Torah ,Premier testament. ( possiblement il me bullshit)

Le Talmud est contradictoire à des endroits à comparer à la Torah. Le Talmud a été écrie par des chefs religieux d’époque.

Certains juifs disent que le Talmud c est de la merde.

Mais il y a beaucoup qui suit les chefs religieux actuels à la lettre. C est sûr que le Talmud pour eux c’est important.

Je sais que les juifs sont menteurs. Donc dure à dire....

ET aussi Bible, quoran et Haddith. sont crisement viollent aussi.
Dieu c est un enculer dans ces livre la. Il nous veut mort!

First of all Kossaks quotes are innacurate and most are actually made up, he got them from a site called rense.com which is a borderline Nazi movement in the making.

How do I know this? Out of curiosity I dusted off an old Talmud that I have, and checked it out.

But people like Kossak don't really validate what they learn now do they?

I would say the vast majority of Israeli don't really care about religion at all, I think the statistic is 70% of Israeli jews identify as jewish but don't practice, while the rest are religious but not to the extent of orthodox jews.

The orthodox jews are a tiny minority, no one likes them and theyre pretty much the only ones that would follow the book by the letter.

But then again, the Koran and Bible are also violent, religion in general is. Is this now an attack on Judaism and not Israel?

This is going to turn into genocide, it has no other possible outcome.

If you leave one single Palestinian alive, and given the damage Israel has done to their families it's unthinkable that anyone, Palestinian or not, would just turn the other cheek and just say, "well let bygones be bygones..."

Will not happen.

Same applies to Israel, as long as one Israeli person is left alive who has lost family to a Hammas (associated probably wrongly with PL) attack, there will not be peace.

Genocide is the only possible outcome if peace is to happen in the Middle East.

There's no other way to solve this but to eliminate one of the two completely.

The UN tried relocating (jews for example) and it clearly doesn't work. Regardless of where the Palestinians would be moved, they would not be happy and whoever is there NOW (before the PL) would not be happy about it either. Just look at Indian reservations...

At this point I think the WORLD needs to STOP looking at WHAT CAUSED THE CONFLICT and START LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS.

First of all Kossaks quotes are innacurate and most are actually made up, he got them from a site called rense.com which is a borderline Nazi movement in the making.

How do I know this? Out of curiosity I dusted off an old Talmud that I have, and checked it out.

But people like Kossak don't really validate what they learn now do they?

I would say the vast majority of Israeli don't really care about religion at all, I think the statistic is 70% of Israeli jews identify as jewish but don't practice, while the rest are religious but not to the extent of orthodox jews.

The orthodox jews are a tiny minority, no one likes them and theyre pretty much the only ones that would follow the book by the letter.

But then again, the Koran and Bible are also violent, religion in general is. Is this now an attack on Judaism and not Israel?

Arret toi aussi Tu ne peux pas Valider.

Comment va ton Hebrew?

tout on peux faire c est annaliser avec ce qu'on observe.
Et anyways on dit souvent la meme chose mais un point vue différent.

Et oui le thread est rendu a Critiquer Le judaism.

Edit:

Srs rense.com meme moi je trouve ca gay.

Last edited:
Arret toi aussi Tu ne peux pas Valider.

Comment va ton Hebrew?

tout on peux faire c est annaliser avec ce qu'on observe.
Et anyways on dit souvent la meme chose mais un point vue différent.

Et oui le thread est rendu a Critiquer Le judaism.

Edit:

Srs rense.com meme moi je trouve ca gay.

Im as fluent in Hebrew as I am in English, I can write and read just like I can in english, I understand Aramaic as well. I can read both the original texts and their translations.

Of course I can validate what you say. Better than anyone here. And that's why I'm saying, most of your quotes are wrong or made up after I looked into them in a Talmud.

Last edited:
Im as fluent in Hebrew as I am in English, I can write and read just like I can in english, I understand Aramaic as well. I can read both the original texts and their translations.

Of course I can validate what you say. Better than anyone here. And that's why I'm saying, most of your quotes are wrong or made up after I looked into them in a Talmud.

Si ce que tu dit est vrai

Bon Ton point Vue est tres valable dans cas la.

Je suis jaloue du fait tu peux lire hebrew et Aramaic.

Ton talmud tu as une copie papier ou tu la lut sur le web?

Je demande, si cest un site web peux tu partager le liens?

Apprendre le Hebrew est-il accessible? déjà que je ne suis pas très agile avec les langues.

je me souvient un client a Amsted cote st-luc ca fille avais montrer c est coure hebrew (j ai rien compris mais c est intéressent)

Apprendre le Hebrew est-il accessible? déjà que je ne suis pas très agile avec les langues.

je me souvient un client a Amsted cote st-luc ca fille avais montrer c est coure hebrew (j ai rien compris mais c est intéressent)

It's a paper copy, an old one too. English translations as well. I haven't touched this book in years but I thought it would be interested to checkout these quotes.

Simplification/10

So in a nutshell what I understood from this is that you gave up on your "intentionally targeting civilians" argument out of sheer mathematical impossibility so now you're switching to something else.

Evo you keep talking about PRECISION and mentioning only 650 + dead.. guess what.. theres over 4,000 CIVILIANS INJURED.. why aren't you taking the INJURED into those 'calculations' ? Do the injured and maimed not count for you? So do some math and come back to me on how 'precise' you really think this operation is..

(awaiting response along the lines of Hamas uses civilan as human shields and Israel is doing its utmost to keep civilian casulaties down meanwhile constantly bombing hospitals, UN Shelters (which WAS the safest place for Gazans to evacuate, electricity lines, water supply just pure disregard of life)

BTW, anwser me this.. Gaza has a population of 1.8 Milllion people.. Israel has said around 50% of the east of Gaza has been 'warned' of evacuating.. WTF ARE THEY GOING TO EVACUATE? Theres like 67 schools overloaded with 100,000 PEOPLE which is a tiny DROP of 1.8 million in that tiny enclave suffering..

If Israel is so 'humane' why dont they open their crossing.. let Palestinians in and give them a safe place?

Another question for you Evo.. why does the great democratic state of Israel deny bedouins a bomb shelter? Are they not equal citizens of Israel? your thoughts please
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/shelters-bedouins-themselves.html

Start by learning how to write french, then we'll talk about hebrew....

It's a paper copy, an old one too. English translations as well. I haven't touched this book in years but I thought it would be interested to checkout these quotes.

Nice! Dit moi ce quil dit exactement dans un des Quote

exemple Lui

et sourtout lui
Talmud - Iore Dea 198, 48 : Les femmes Juives sont contaminées par la simple rencontre de Non-juifs.

lui J ai beaucoup miséré parce que je connais un gars qui a marié une juive année passer.
et il est Zero religieux le gars.

Et surtout Si ma mémoire est bonne, Faire des enfants juife c est la responsabilité de la mere.
Un juif vien une mere juive. Le pere si il est juif ou pas ce n est pas importent.

Why do we talk about these stupid old texts? Most jews don't care about them.
And why do we still discuss with redneck-nazi kossak?

I have to agree with Broody (full srs)

Just like only muslim extremists hang on to Qu'ran "teachings" on how all infidels should be killed and its ok to rape and enslave infidel women captured in war, in the same way only Jewish extremists will care about some hate texts written in their fictional story book.

Nice! Dit moi ce quil dit exactement dans un des Quote

exemple Lui

et sourtout lui
Talmud - Iore Dea 198, 48 : Les femmes Juives sont contaminées par la simple rencontre de Non-juifs.

lui J ai beaucoup miséré parce que je connais un gars qui a marié une juive année passer.
et il est Zero religieux le gars.

Et surtout Si ma mémoire est bonne, Faire des enfants juife c est la responsabilité de la mere.
Un juif vien une mere juive. Le pere si il est juif ou pas ce n est pas importent.

To be honest with you, im fairly certain the book iore dea does not even exist. Those are latin words not hebrew and I cant find this book within the Talmud.

As far as your ikkarim quote, it says nothing about the body, it basically says you are allowed to take the life of a gentile if the gentile is trying to take your life.

You know that nobody reads this shit right? Not even religious people, maybe orthodox do. But im not even sure about that. I can tell you for a fact this isn't in any way part of Israeli army training lol.

Kossak, what does it mean to you when your sources are making shit up, lying, adjusting reality and you still post it?

I call BS on your attempt at portraying Israelite as border line atheists that do not care about their scriptures. Do I have to remind you that they have created a "Jewish Democratic" state.

There are hardcore rightwingers in the parliament in no small number.

Jewish Home 10 of 120 seats in parliament: is a religious Zionist political party in Israel. The party's members adhere to the belief that Jews are divinely commanded to retain control over the Land of Israel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jewish_Home

Shas 11 of 120 seats in parliament:: is an ultra-orthodox religious political party in Israel. Shas is currently Israel's fifth largest party in the Knesset "the unchallenged kingmaker of Israeli politics"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shas

Those two by themselves represent 19% of the population's vote... all VERY rigid believer in imaginary friends fairy tales. so stop with the sugar coating...

Damn, even the Likud, the curaint main party is right wing and Pro-settlement, aka pro-taking lands from people and giving it to Jews.

Likud 20 of 120 seats in Parliament: Likud has espoused opposition to Palestinian statehood and support of Israeli settlements in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Likud

As long as settlements will not be fully stopped, nothing will change.

I call BS on your attempt at portraying Israelite as border line atheists that do not care about their scriptures. Do I have to remind you that they have created a "Jewish Democratic" state.

There are hardcore rightwingers in the parliament in no small number.

Jewish Home 10 of 120 seats in parliament: is a religious Zionist political party in Israel. The party's members adhere to the belief that Jews are divinely commanded to retain control over the Land of Israel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jewish_Home

Shas 11 of 120 seats in parliament:: is an ultra-orthodox religious political party in Israel. Shas is currently Israel's fifth largest party in the Knesset "the unchallenged kingmaker of Israeli politics"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shas

Those two by themselves represent 19% of the population's vote... all VERY rigid believer in imaginary friends fairy tales. so stop with the sugar coating...

Damn, even the Likud, the curaint main party is right wing and Pro-settlement, aka pro-taking lands from people and giving it to Jews.

Likud 20 of 120 seats in Parliament: Likud has espoused opposition to Palestinian statehood and support of Israeli settlements in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Likud

As long as settlements will not be fully stopped, nothing will change.

By non religious I mean 2/3 of the population will observe the 2 or 3 biggest holidays and that is all. Most don't really care about scripture or religion.

Evo you keep talking about PRECISION and mentioning only 650 + dead.. guess what.. theres over 4,000 CIVILIANS INJURED.. why aren't you taking the INJURED into those 'calculations' ? Do the injured and maimed not count for you? So do some math and come back to me on how 'precise' you really think this operation is..

(awaiting response along the lines of Hamas uses civilan as human shields and Israel is doing its utmost to keep civilian casulaties down meanwhile constantly bombing hospitals, UN Shelters (which WAS the safest place for Gazans to evacuate, electricity lines, water supply just pure disregard of life)

BTW, anwser me this.. Gaza has a population of 1.8 Milllion people.. Israel has said around 50% of the east of Gaza has been 'warned' of evacuating.. WTF ARE THEY GOING TO EVACUATE? Theres like 67 schools overloaded with 100,000 PEOPLE which is a tiny DROP of 1.8 million in that tiny enclave suffering..

If Israel is so 'humane' why dont they open their crossing.. let Palestinians in and give them a safe place?

Another question for you Evo.. why does the great democratic state of Israel deny bedouins a bomb shelter? Are they not equal citizens of Israel? your thoughts please
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/shelters-bedouins-themselves.html

I'd love your input on the above and lets see if those calculations still pan out.

BTW, Israel has killed more children in gaza than Hamas militants in this conflict.. think about that for a second.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...tinian-children-killed-by-Israeli-forces.html

Back