This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

Israel is causing a holocaust part two . Isn't this how it started in nazi germany ? Jews can't do this , can't do that , can't go there etc etc and then boom concentration camps , no food , no power , no water , people dying everyday .its their own fault though plus because of the stuff in Syria ...

yep israel must support the palestinians with food, water and electricity even though they are not required to. but dont blame your egyptian muslim brethren for that blame israel

they rejected another cease fire? since when, kerry and ban qatar and sisi are already fumbling to find a peace proposal.

If ISRAEL truely wants peace.. why not accept the 10 year peace proposal Hamas offered?

1. Return of IDF tank positions so that farmers can work their lands

2. Freeing of all prisoners arrested since June 23 (when 3 Israeli teens were killed by Hamas operatives), and improving the conditions of those currently in prison.

3. Lifting of Israel’s naval blockade around Gaza along with the complete opening of the land border crossings.

4. Establishment of an international airport and seaport in Gaza.

5. Expansion of Gaza fishing zone by six miles.

6. Open the Israel-Gaza Rafah border crossing permanently under UN supervision, instead of under Israel’s watch.

7. 10 year truce with Israel along with the deployment of an international observer force on the border.

8. Israel must never enter Gaza under any circumstances and protect Palestinian Muslim worshippers at Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

9. Israel must refrain from interfering with the newly created unity Palestinian government between Fatah and Hamas.

10. Rehabilitation of Gaza Industrial Zones and allowance for Gaza to create a border protection force.

All of the demands are legitimate but no one mentions this.. why doesnt Israel accept? Have a foreign force dealing with it?

Anyways, you can argue until your blue in the face but hasbara trolls are having a hard time keeping up with the sentiments of the general public online as you are well aware ;) Tide is shifting and pretty soon once US citizens realize whats happening.. it'll be only so much time you'll have. You cant kill innocent women and children and get away with it.. you kill one you make 10 or more enemies.

That seems cool to me, other than lifting the blockade. There is a reason Israel and Egypt both blockade Gaza.

But i think Israel will accept that after some negotiation on the blockade. Keep in mind they rejected the past ceasefires.

skylox and cyntheman, if your wives werent arab or muslim you guys wouldn't give two shits about this situation lol. at least me, coming from iranian parents and having my uncle get hanged in iran just because he spoke against a savage barbaric regime understand what israel has to go through with the islamic savagery that hamas follows

care to list the similarities?

Israel is causing a holocaust part two . Isn't this how it started in nazi germany ? Jews can't do this , can't do that , can't go there etc etc and then boom concentration camps , no food , no power , no water , people dying everyday .its their own fault though plus because of the stuff in Syria ...
U blind all of sudden?

skylox and cyntheman, if your wives werent arab or muslim you guys wouldn't give two shits about this situation lol. at least me, coming from iranian parents and having my uncle get hanged in iran just because he spoke against a savage barbaric regime understand what israel has to go through with the islamic savagery that hamas follows
2 years together which is almost as long as u been on the forum , search a lil before 2012 and ull see what u said is false at least on my end

right... So many people here have trouble with basic mathematics

il est pas le seul

Le nombre de mort de holocauste arrêt pas changer.

Ça passe un million a 3 Les juif Dit 6

les russe on avouer quil on exagérer le nombre.

Wikipedia dit 11.

Même les plaque sur les site et les muser na pas une qui dit le même chiffre.

Aujourd'hui la Shoah un outil.

Here watch this which u conveniently skipped and u tell me who did what when . Who's doing what now and for what reasons . It hard to confront whats being said when it comes from with in but I'm sure u know better because Syria...

I forgot to ask , what were u doing in the West Bank ?

His father was an intelligent general, so that must make him an intelligent expert right...

The fact of the matter is alot of people turn to bashing israel for a living when they fail in their careers because the money is good, especially for someone who had a successful israeli family member.

If you examine Israel law and history you'd see alot of it is bullshit, but he doesnt make some good point.

My family lived with bedouins in Israel for quite some time, some of them have families in the west bank, others in the negev and the Golan, so naturally i have alot of friends in the area.

U blind all of sudden?

Comparing the situation in Gaza with the mechanised and industrial extermination of an entire people. No-one who has seen the gas chambers and the ovens of Auschwitz could honestly make such a comparison. No-one who has any knowledge of the mechanical way in which Jews were rounded up, shipped off and murdered in the Holocaust could compare any other form of oppression or repression to that cold, calculated and brutal attempt at extermination.

I’m afraid that however strong your feelings are on the undoubted injustices that the people of Gaza have faced, they are not seeing anything comparable to the holocaust.

... I see you have no education whatsoever on the Holocaust.

il est pas le seul

Le nombre de mort de holocauste arrêt pas changer.

Ça passe un million a 3 Les juif Dit 6

les russe on avouer quil on exagérer le nombre.

Wikipedia dit 11.

Même les plaque sur les site et les muser na pas une qui dit le même chiffre.

Aujourd'hui la Shoah un outil.

Its your knowledge of History that''s confused, not the sources. The original documentation and paper work is still available. 11 million people were killed in the camps, which were all over europe, 6 of the 11 million were jews, many were russians, and many never made it to the camps, and were forced to dig their own graves before they were shot.

His father was an intelligent general, so that must make him an intelligent expert right...

The fact of the matter is alot of people turn to bashing israel for a living when they fail in their careers because the money is good, especially for someone who had a successful israeli family member.

If you examine Israel law and history you'd see alot of it is bullshit, but he doesnt make some good point.

My family lived with bedouins in Israel for quite some time, some of them have families in the west bank, others in the negev and the Golan, so naturally i have alot of friends in the area.

Facts are facts , maybe he is a failure but what does that have to do with what he brings to the table . If you watched the whole video he contradicts everything u say , literally everything and i do beleive he is a far more credible source then u will ever be. So once again keep trying to discredit the source all the while yapping about how you got the truth with ur fact twisted stories .

In a nutshell , Israel attacked the Palestinians since the first day in 1947 and have been doing it ever since . Israel also attacked Egypt in 67 and not the other way around .

Facts are facts , maybe he is a failure but what does that have to do with what he brings to the table . If you watched the whole video he contradicts everything u say , literally everything and i do beleive he is a far more credible source then u will ever be. So once again keep trying to discredit the source all the while yapping about how you got the truth with ur fact twisted stories .

In a nutshell , Israel attacked the Palestinians since the first day in 1947 and have been doing it ever since . Israel also attacked Egypt in 67 and not the other way around .

Right, so he is right, and i am wrong. Forget my sources in the equation, they are wrong also. In fact every source other than the ones you present are wrong.

My grandfather was also a general in the Israeli army in the 50s and 60s, not that anyone here can validate that, but i dont go parading that fact publicly claiming to be an expert due to genetec relation? And just because he was a general doesn't make me an expert. My cousins may be soldiers, but that doesnt make me a soldier. I've done my own research. Im sure i can make a shit ton of money along with a bunch of other people if i said " hey look at me! i have this and this family from Israel, Im a jewish expert for hire looking for cash!"

And you're right it's israel doing all the unprovoked attacking... seems legit. The only democracy in the middle east, with equal rights for women and men, equal religious freedom, and a genuine push for education is the bad guy here.

So tell me, why is there a massacre in every arab country towards their people, every decade? But never in israel.

Im seeing a cultural trend here. But that must be Israel's fault too.

Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt etc etc.. All israel's fault, never their own. Personally i've never seen Israeli politicians throw other politicians off roof tops like Hamas has. There is a strong cultural trend here, in every arab country, and it's Israel doing all the attacking?

hey evox and deysh lets just say what you are saying was right. Which clearly isnt. Why the hell are you trying so hard to make us change our views if deep inside you know what u were saying was the truth you have nothing to prove because you know deep in inside its the truth. Your like some guy trying to sell me " a product " that nobody wants and you know what no ones buying it. But I give it to you for your efforts i guess stand up for what you believe in.

You guys are rediculous attacking these guys saying theyre only standing up because they have arab wives or wtv but what about the rest of the world that sees it other wise. clearly not all these people are related to muslims or anytihng like that. Explain to me why the rest of the world and even Isrealis themselves are admiting what isreal is doing is war crimes murder etc . You seem to be blind when it comes to the numeroius videos posted of ex isrealis coming out and admiting all the crimes they are commiting .

To me it doesent look like you guys give two fucks about whats right and wrong you just like to argue for the fact of arguing and being right . From what i see its a bigger dick competition with you two. You dont care about wtf is going on you just wanna be heard maybe your parents didnt give you enough attention as a child or wtv i dont know.

My grandfather was also a general in the Israeli army in the 50s and 60s, not that anyone here can validate that, but i dont go parading that fact publicly claiming to be an expert due to genetec relation? And just because he was a general doesn't make me an expert. My cousins may be soldiers, but that doesnt make me a soldier. I've done my own research. Im sure i can make a shit ton of money along with a bunch of other people if i said " hey look at me! i have this and this family from Israel, Im a jewish expert for hire looking for cash!"

Attention whore much? Do you know how rediculous this sounds

Last edited:
Last edited:

i just noticed the what u quoted there . Of course there's no gas chambers , do you really think that would fly for more than five minutes these days? I'm trying real hard to believe ur not an idiot . U do it slowly in increments so that no1 notices or pays attention ,Gaza is what u end up . 1.8 million people on a small strip of land with not much food barely any water no power , u let no aid in , they can't leave , no airport . It's a slow death and its their fault on top of that what they need to do is just roll over and die already.

Go read some Dr Norman G finkelstein , another failure
imagejpg1_zps3889ae25.jpg

Last edited:
meanwhile in berlin...

and after this skylox and cyntheman will tell you this is against zionists and not jews loll

Back