This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

i wonder why then, whenever a so called "humanitarian" boat comes to gaza it is found to have rockets manufactured from iran? not only that, but these rockets dont even reach gaza sometimes because they are destroyed when it reaches its warehouse in sudan. explain me this....if hamas really wanted to improve the life of its people, why did they use 800,000 tons of concrete in building tunnels? do you know what 800,000 tons is? it took a little over 100,000 tons to build the burj khalifa! and since when is hamas or any muslim extremist pro education? skylox please you know that even if there was peace the extremists will never let their own people the right of education..stop dreaming and saying none sense

You really cannot read between the lines and everything needs to be drawn for you . It was sarcasm in a sense about the university because no matter what they build Israel flattens it .

Build bunkers u say for the civilians u say , us supplies Israel , us has bunker buster bombs , Hamas hides in bunkers Israel bombs hospital . Any which way u look at it , it's the same end result and its been like that way way way before Hamas so plz STFU

You really cannot read between the lines and everything needs to be drawn for you . It was sarcasm in a sense about the university because no matter what they build Israel flattens it .

Build bunkers u say for the civilians u say , us supplies Israel , us has bunker buster bombs , Hamas hides in bunkers Israel bombs hospital . Any which way u look at it , it's the same end result and its been like that way way way before Hamas so plz STFU

hah at least you agree that hamas wont use the money they get into education wow. tell me this then, if hamas REALLY cared about their people, why didnt they build bunkers?? from what ive been reading many of you are speaking of the poor palestinians that arent able to have food or water but getting concrete into gaza, A SCARCE COMMODITY, is no problem. you guys are ridiculous

someone answer me this: what was the point in hamas investing millions of dollars(that were meant for the benefit of its own people) to build these terror tunnels? lol then talk about peace, resistance and israel being the aggressor, oppressor and child killers. i am waiting for a response

someone answer me this: what was the point in hamas investing millions of dollars(that were meant for the benefit of its own people) to build these terror tunnels? lol then talk about peace, resistance and israel being the aggressor, oppressor and child killers. i am waiting for a response

Israel est entrain de volé leur pays.

If i walked into your house , sent u to the basement in a corner and u couldnt leave without my permission , didnt give u much food or water .im sure you would love me , we would be best friends right ? I've made this analogy many times but not you nor evo ever responds to it .

Next up terror tunnels ? What does Hamas use them for ? Why are they called terror tunnels ? Do these tunnels kill kids ?

If i walked into your house , sent u to the basement in a corner and u couldnt leave without my permission , didnt give u much food or water .im sure you would love me , we would be best friends right ? I've made this analogy many times but not you nor evo ever responds to it .

Next up terror tunnels ? What does Hamas use them for ? Why are they called terror tunnels ? Do these tunnels kill kids ?

lol the house was never yours, you were renting it from the ottoman empire until the new British landord you kicked out

FYI palestine was never considered a country even before 1948

lol what a baseless "analogy". and calling it "your house" is laughable. you clearly never read your history books. and what house? before 1948 israel was practically a swamp

Trouble is u took way more than you bought and its not yours to take

first you say the israelis stole it, then it seems that you acknowledge that they BOUGHT it but say that they took too much. were getting closer here to you realizing it wasn't the palestinians land to begin with. slowly but surely buddy

lol what a baseless "analogy". and calling it "your house" is laughable. you clearly never read your history books. and what house? before 1948 israel was practically a swamp

U serious ? Lol ur a dim dim light . See big smokes understood but talking to you is like talking to a rock that cannot understand the simplest of things . How do you survive daily life ?

first you say the israelis stole it, then it seems that you acknowledge that they BOUGHT it but say that they took too much. were getting closer here to you realizing it wasn't the palestinians land to begin with. slowly but surely buddy

Just like the golan heights aren't Syrian ?

lol the house was never yours, you were renting it from the ottoman empire until the new British landord you kicked out

FYI palestine was never considered a country even before 1948

Hum La Palestine appartenait aux Palestiniens... Qui a envahit qui ? a l'origine c'est l'ONu qui a décidé de donner des parcelles de territoire de la Palestine a Israël pour les rescapés, les Palestiniens les ont accueillit. Israël étant le peuple ayant le plus souffert blablablabla...

Mais a ma connaissance il y a des peuples qui ont beaucoup plus souffert qu'eux qui souffrent encore maintenant et qui n'ont pas eu droit a des dédommagements du genre mais bref.

A partir de la, Israël ont commencé a revendiquer et a prendre presque complet le territoire. Ici au Québec, nous ne sommes pas un pays, si on prend exemple sur le Quebec qui appartient au Canada. Si l'ONU déciderait demain de donner des parcelles de territoire a Israël, et qu'ils nous envahiraient je pense que vous comprendriez mieux l'état d'esprit des Palestiniens.

A partir de la, la Palestine a raison.

Mais, Pour moi quand tu commences a faire exploser des gueules et des bloc prendre des vies humaines innocentes a la pelle pour défendre des convictions des deux cotés vous êtes des malades.

De tous les bords la Palestine a raison.
Mais le pays a été donné a Israël et d'un autre coté Israël ne fait que se défendre contre ces gens qui se trouvaient dans l'état que les Britanniques leur a donnés.

Moi je suis avec la Palestine, je trouve ca dégueulasse et Personnellement je préfère les arabes aux juifs.
En fait pas que je n'aime pas les Arabes, ils sont tres cool sympathique et quand tu les connais bien ils ont de bonnes valeurs et de bonne philosophie et une tres belle culture. Au moins eux ils sont parlable, ils essaient de se mélangé de se faire aimer. Je n'aime tout simplement pas leur fanatisme religieux.

Mais les juifs, j'me rappel pas avoir déjà réussis a avoir une conversation avec un juif, un ami juif ou wathver.. Pourtant je connais des gens de toutes les cultures différentes.

Mais bref je ne vais pas les mettre tous dans le même panier, et il ne faut pas non plus les a condamné ce n'est pas seulement la faute des juifs ce qui se passe présentement.

Il y a un moment il faut arrêter...

Il y a eu de nombreux morts dus aux bombardements des Israéliens et Palestiniens.. Les Palestiniens sont entrain de se faire anéantir c'est carrément un génocide...
A moment donné veux ou veux pas, cette guerre ne peux pas être gagné et personne ne va aider.

C'est surement la puissance mondial no 1 sur la planète qui se cache dans l'ombre des usa. A moment donné, les dirigeants Palestiniens, bien que je l'ai comprenne. Ce n'est pas mieux si ton peuple n,existe plus, que tu lui fait vivre un génocide ils ne vont pas plus gagner comme ca, juste se faire eliminer de la surface de la planète entraînant des milliers d,Innocent qui s'en foutent du conflit. Le mieux a faire c'est de faire une trêve, un temps de paix, essayer prendre exemple sur comme le QUebec fait avec le Canada.

Last edited:
Back