This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

Un groupe juif ultra-nationaliste s’établira à Montréal

BRAVO HARPER, importing extremism since 2006.

It's not harpers fault lol . IMO Harper most likely doesn't give a fuck about Israel or Palestine or any other middle eastern crap but in order to remain where he's at he has to support Israel otherwise he wouldn't get elected .

Any candidate running in any election in North America always supports Israel . Ron Paul didn't but guess what , he didn't get elected .

Look at Justin Trudeau , he supports Israel but I seriously doubt he actually gives two shits about it .if he wants a chance at prime minister he has to , no choice

All us presidents , same shit . In the real world don't u think just one of them might not like Israel for whatever reason ?

Just a FYI , I don't give a crap about Harper nor do I ever vote ..

It's not harpers fault lol . IMO Harper most likely doesn't give a fuck about Israel or Palestine or any other middle eastern crap but in order to remain where he's at he has to support Israel otherwise he wouldn't get elected .

Any candidate running in any election in North America always supports Israel . Ron Paul didn't but guess what , he didn't get elected .

Look at Justin Trudeau , he supports Israel but I seriously doubt he actually gives two shits about it .if he wants a chance at prime minister he has to , no choice

All us presidents , same shit . In the real world don't u think just one of them might not like Israel for whatever reason ?

Just a FYI , I don't give a crap about Harper nor do I ever vote ..

I totaly agree with you. But it's just too much. Letting the establishment of a terrorist blacklisted organisation is just to much. The message is dangerous and clear: We support the oppressor and if you go out to manifest on canadian streets you will be the next victims.

No.

I don't get it.. are the 6 million Palestinians living in Jordan not Palestinian anymore? Is jordan not Palestinian land to you but Israel is? There is a break in your logic here..

Half of Jordans are palestenians, but let's be clear they were refugees, they came from somewhere!

To much contradictions in your stories in this topic you say about arab countries that supposedly rejected/abused palestinians.

Last edited:
I see.. So in reality you have no understanding of the middle east...

I was in Jordan a few months ago, Palestinians there strongly disagree with you

I understand that Jordan uses Palestinians but doesn't kill them . I also understand that Palestinians in Jordan or Palestinians anywhere in the world are the same Palestinians in the west and gaza . What I don't understand is how come Jordan or any other country that has a Palestinians population doesn't need to "defend" itself against them ?

Why aren't the Palestinians that u met a few months ago in Jordan that strongly disagree with me killing Jordanians like the ones in gaza and West Bank kill Israeli's? Help me understand , spoon feed me plz plz

I got a bad memory but I recall it s most likely because of the arab trend ?

I understand that Jordan uses Palestinians but doesn't kill them . I also understand that Palestinians in Jordan or Palestinians anywhere in the world are the same Palestinians in the west and gaza . What I don't understand is how come Jordan or any other country that has a Palestinians population doesn't need to "defend" itself against them ?

Why aren't the Palestinians that u met a few months ago in Jordan that strongly disagree with me killing Jordanians like the ones in gaza and West Bank kill Israeli's? Help me understand , spoon feed me plz plz

I got a bad memory but I recall it s most likely because of the arab trend ?

Historical knowledge, not even once.

Most of the middle east strongly dislikes Hamas and Hezbollah, just as most of the middle east strongly dislikes Iran.

Israel is not very popular either but trust me, everyone would have a smile on their face if Hamas were to be eliminated and a group like Fatah would take their place.

Half of Jordans are palestenians, but let's be clear they were refugees, they came from somewhere!

To much contradictions in your stories in this topic you say about arab countries that supposedly rejected/abused palestinians.

Yes and no. About 2/3 of Jordanians identify as Palestinian. Historically most of them lived East of the Jordan river. Actually the vast majority of the population of the mandate of Palestine lived East of the Jordan river where the land is more hospitable . There were refugees, but for the most part refugees were rejected.

A minority of Hashemites rule Jordan, everyone else was either from the mandate of Palestine or Syria.

Historical knowledge, not even once.

Most of the middle east strongly dislikes Hamas and Hezbollah, just as most of the middle east strongly dislikes Iran.

Israel is not very popular either but trust me, everyone would have a smile on their face if Hamas were to be eliminated and a group like Fatah would take their place.
Who had a smile on their face pre 2007 ?

The only people that don't have a smile on their face is the Palestinians in modern day Israel and this since 1947. More specifically Palestinians in the West Bank and gaza .im not saying the Jordanian Palestinians are smiling but from what I understand , Jordan is a transitional country for many middle eastern country , so technically if they didn't like it they can leave no ?

I'm talking bout now ?

Now Jordan is struggling to eliminate exterior security threats that are attempting to gain a foothold in the country, if one of them does, and sets itself up like Hamas, trust me you'll see the same thing. For the most part the current king is very progressive and Jordan is, for the most part a wonderful place.

The Jordanian king managed to kill 20,000 Palestinians in 1 week last time a Palestinian group like Hamas tried to establish itself, FYI thats more than all Palestinian casualties by Israeli forces... Ever.. and this happened in one week. The Israeli government is soft in comparison.

What can u do about it ?

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S33882%2C_Adolf_Hitler_retouched.jpg

I have a dream

Mais SRS, C etai quoi deja la question? Je suis dans mon nuage la.

Now Jordan is struggling to eliminate exterior security threats that are attempting to gain a foothold in the country, if one of them does, and sets itself up like Hamas, trust me you'll see the same thing. For the most part the current king is very progressive and Jordan is, for the most part a wonderful place.

The Jordanian king managed to kill 20,000 Palestinians in 1 week last time a Palestinian group decided to establish itself, FYI thats more than all Palestinian casualties by Israeli forces... Ever.. The Israeli government is soft in comparison.
Yes Palestinians in Jordan are discriminated against and yes they hold no government positions and they are subject to overtaxation etc etc and still they stay . To my knowledge though , their homes arent being destroyed and given to Jordanians like is the case in Israel . Jordan needs/uses the Palestinians so they stay calm for the most part. If Israel left the West Bank and gaza alone since the beginning , sure them Arabs woulda been upset for a generation or two but eventually it would of blown over . The problem is the West Bank was never gonna be Arab land and it never will be and Jerusalem being a holy city for both which I'm sure the Jews aren't willing to share .

Definitely not Fatah. All their politicians were executed after the election and a gender/religious apartheid was put in place.
Typo , I meant pre 2007

Yes Palestinians in Jordan are discriminated against and yes they hold no government positions and they are subject to overtaxation etc etc and still they stay . To my knowledge though , their homes arent being destroyed and given to Jordanians like is the case in Israel . Jordan needs/uses the Palestinians so they stay calm for the most part. If Israel left the West Bank and gaza alone since the beginning , sure them Arabs woulda been upset for a generation or two but eventually it would of blown over . The problem is the West Bank was never gonna be Arab land and it never will be and Jerusalem being a holy city for both which I'm sure the Jews aren't willing to share .

Typo , I meant pre 2007

Trust me jews have no problem sharing jerusalem, most of them don't even go into east jerusalem.. ever.

Israel is arab land too, there are 2,000,000 israeli arabs, thats 25% of the population, and they are thriving.

From 1948-1967 Jordan occupied the west bank and barred all Jews, from anywhere in the world from visiting religious sites in that territory. Israel plead for Jordan to remain neutral in the 6 day war, but they chose to attack East Jerusalem instead and use the west bank as a staging ground for further military operation. As a result the israeli army pushed Jordanian and Iraqi forces out of the west bank following the attack on east Jerusalem and secured it.

Now this whole situation in my opinion was a hidden blessing for the Palestinians living in the west bank at the time, reason is, many more of them would have been killed in 1970 had Jordan still been in control of that area. And by many more im talking in terms of arab conflicts (20,000 + in a week), not israel's limp dick sub-1000 casualty conflicts.

With today's armaments Israel would be indefensible without the west bank, and a two state solution nearly impossible, the only solution is to eventually integrate the two populations but both sides are making it difficult for each other.

Pre 2007? Dont you mean 2005?

Some history for you EVOX
Inb4 you tag George Galloway as an anti-Semite

lol... Do you really see george galloway as an authority on history? A guy who openly supports multiple terrorist organizations and is a regular guest on Iran state run television? Press tv is known to be one of the most factually inaccurate news sources in the world.. and he's a regular!

Galloway is an intelligent opportunist, not an anti-semite and most definitely not a historian.

>Hide the truth
>Manipulate Information
>Use intimidation
>????
>profit

Tout les religions et groupe politique fond ca.

lol... Do you really see george galloway as an authority on history? A guy who openly supports multiple terrorist organizations and is a regular guest on Iran state run television? Press tv is known to be one of the most factually inaccurate news sources in the world.. and he's a regular!

Galloway is an intelligent opportunist, not an anti-semite and most definitely not a historian.
let's be real here and post the actual video with arguments from both sides and then well see who gets owned lol .
This for the people who actually wanna know ,it's the entire debate not the edited hitches side .and Galloway would be the leading authority on history or whatever else had he been pro Israel but since he isn't pro Israel he is dismissed .

Back