Manque de planification des travaux routiers Ville de Montreal

lord_galathon

10500321_10153071656019546_3542882087055543840_n.jpg

Sooo right now, if you're in Pointe Claire and trying to get anywhere, you're basically fucked, stuck for an hour instead of 5 minutes it should take to go from highway 40 to 20 in the North/South axis.

Let's say you're at Fairview, and need to get to Vaudreuil, Ile Perrot, Sainte Anne or anywhere west really, you're fucked because 40 is getting worked on at St-Jean all the way to Sainte Anne de Bellevue.

So you want to go take the 20?

Wrong:

Impossible to go down Saint-Jean to the 20 because the overpass to highway 20 is getting worked on and it takes half an hour to go from John Rennie to the 20.

You figure ok, I'll drive down Hymus (or the 40) and take Saint-Charles?

Wrong:

Impossible to drive down Saint-Charles either, all N/S traffic is on one side, they're repaving the North side and it takes half an hour to take the exit from the 40 onto St-Charles South, better take Hymus you think!

Nope... same thing. It's on one side all the length to almost the 20.

So you figure fine, I'll backtrack and go take Sources down to the 20.

Wrong:

Hymus is upside down from Lafleurs on west and since they didn't mod the lights pattern at that intersection you're stuck there for half an hour while peeps decide to turn left, right or go straight.

What a mess they made.

At least, back before UNE ILE UNE VILLE they had the excuse that Pierrefonds/DDO/Pointe-Claire/Kirkland/Beaconsfield didn't talk to one another but now, it's one island one town right?

What the fuck do they talk about at road work planning meetings? Supper?

What a fucking fail this place has become.

I need a vacation (and a drink.)

Arrête de chialer! Je suis parti de la cage au sport près du fairview pour me rendre à pincourt et sa pris même pas 20 minutes!
40 ouest switcher à la 20 par des combattants... No problemo!

Arrête de chialer! Je suis parti de la cage au sport près du fairview pour me rendre à pincourt et sa pris même pas 20 minutes!

Il ne peut pas. C'est sa raison d'être sur Terre.

En meme temps, c est juste ridicule, tout est défoncé de partout. Tout est a recommencer. C est officiel que ca va etre chaotique pour les 20 prochaines années. Ca va juste etre de pire en pire. Quand c est rendu que tu preferes rouler sur les routes de fermier pleines de terre de tracteur parce que la route est plus belle...

Oh, and to top it all off, as of this week-end, the RUE St-Charles overpass in Vaudreuil is getting demolished.

http://www.infosuroit.com/nouveau-v...eture-complete-autoroute-40-vaudreuil-dorion/

Viaduc-St-Charles-Autoroute-40-a-Vaudreuil-Dorion-Photo-INFOSuroit_com.jpg

So you won't be able to drive through there easily either.

Are they going to build a new one where the old one was? I hope to god because a 2 lane bridge won't handle any demand... The traffic there is terrible

The biggest problem I find is that they never ever put any signs up telling you whats closed and the sign you do see is once you're stuck in traffic.

Oui a quelle heure? Mais hier c'etait special. Le Boul des Anciens Combattants etait effectivement vide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahaha, il est à Montréal et il agit comme s'il était surpris de voir des travaux mal planifiés.

avoid any street with lights and you won't a huge problem...i'm an hvac service tech working almost exclusively in the west island and have been able to get around the traffic with almost no delays...

as far as st charles in vaudreuil: they built the new overpass to double the lanes but are also replacing the old one next to it...one summer of disconfort shouldn't kill you...

just wait till 2020 when ile aux tourtes will be passed its life expectancy...thats gonna be AWESOME!!!

avoid any street with lights and you won't a huge problem...i'm an hvac service tech working almost exclusively in the west island and have been able to get around the traffic with almost no delays...

as far as st charles in vaudreuil: they built the new overpass to double the lanes but are also replacing the old one next to it...one summer of disconfort shouldn't kill you...

just wait till 2020 when ile aux tourtes will be passed its life expectancy...thats gonna be AWESOME!!!

So, the last two weeks, when they were doing the asphalt on Saint-Charles, how did you get onto ST-Charles South from Hymus? Fantacopter?

The streets there don't connect.

It must be a nightmare for emergency services to get around.

Wait...what......???

Geez....that's the only good bridge to cross from "Outside of Montreal" onto the island and they will re-do it...??? Hope it's going to be in 10-15 years to let people that commute through this bridge breath a little, between a couple of major road work in that area....

La réponse est ultra simple.

13 maires, 1 fucking île.

New York = 1 coq qui gère la basse-cour.

Le problème est plus complexe que ça, mais s'en ai un autre problème ça. Trop de chef pas assez d'indiens! Quand la Ville de MTL à plus d'élu municipaux / conseillers que NYC (et c'est un fait!), il y a un problème à quelques part juste là...

Wait...what......???

Geez....that's the only good bridge to cross from "Outside of Montreal" onto the island and they will re-do it...??? Hope it's going to be in 10-15 years to let people that commute through this bridge breath a little, between a couple of major road work in that area....
Bahhh les ponts de mtl sont du depuis quoi 20 ans? Le pont de ile au tourte sera pas fait avant 30 ans facile a vitesse qui vont.

Back