need info on Porsche 911 Turbo 996 (01-04)

FEASTQUE

tell me why I should or should not get one :p

been thinking about it for a while now, reading on them and such but it's always better to get actual experience from owners/people that have had a chance to drive them, they have come down in value in the past 3 years so it has me wanting one

I would need to sell my Dodge Viper first, so it's not a rush and I would get any car I am going to buy inspected at a Porsche place before hand for sure

get vette instead. 996 turbo is expensive maintenance wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya, because going from a Viper to a Vette would be such a brilliant thing to do

I am used to pay 2000$ for a set of tires on my Viper so I could care less about maintenance on a car....

No it's not..

I've covered the costs/issues/maintenance of 996 turbos before. Just search.

But what do I know...

I've done the search and also have seen it... Debated before getting my 997.... 996 turbo are nice with gt2 kit ..
get a 997 turbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

just not a fan of those head lights.... maybe you could put vinyl on the part that sticks out, you know to make them look roudish.

Hard to get something better and faster for the money. 996T is a very good way to go. Best of the watercooled engines too. 964 part numbers on the block.

if you learn fast and play mecanic this is the best car for the price you can get! but if you cant touch a screw just dont even think about it !

Back