Overlay Tail lights

fl4k

Hey guys so I just got a 12' WRX and I cannot stand the clear tail lights. I don't know what Subaru was thinking but they are hideous. I saw online you can purchase overlay's and vinyls and such but after watching videos people say its a pain on the larger part of the tail light (rounded area) is there a place where I can get these professionaly done at a reasonable price and in the west island somewhere? Thanks for all the help

I mean don't mod your taillights. Swap them for non clear ones. It's more expensive but then you can prolly sell your clears on ebay or kijiji and make some money back. Also the result will be legal, and better because not ti-coune.

I mean don't mod your taillights. Swap them for non clear ones. It's more expensive but then you can prolly sell your clears on ebay or kijiji and make some money back. Also the result will be legal, and better because not ti-coune.

Wut ?

Please if you give an answer make sure you know what you are talking about. There's no red oem or aftermarket taillights, only way to make them red is an overlay.

Back