really looking into a MB car... but seams as though hard to find info on!!!

is auto a/c a must or a manual one is fine? Does it HAVE to have bluetooth? Or if the radio is easy to change (and thus you can install one with bluetooth) you're fine?

HAS to be manual :p can't stand automatics, plus fue mileage is better in stick. sure, bluetooth is def just a nice option. I can easily change the radio to have it

Automatic climate control, not automatic transmission. Since you didn't understand you probably don't mind manual AC.

It seems like you don't want anything fancy...
Do you want/expect to have stuff like glass roof, HID, 2 zone auto climate control, adaptative cruise control, GPS, heated seats, heated rear view mirrors, heated wipers, tire pressure monitoring, electric seats, heated windshield washer, electric hatch, avertisseur de déviation de voie, park assist, radar/caméra de recul, etc.
We are not in 1995 anymore, a car with "as many options as possible" is far from simply having AC, cruise control and the electric package.

Last edited:
already have mst of that on my jetta... heated mirror, wipers, etc... don't care... but heated seats, yes!!!

glassroof is nice and all, but really not necessary, it just adds weight which in turn adds m\pg... basic a\c is fine... no need for 2 zone climate control. yes for cruise control. tire pressure monotoring I hate! just more sensors that could go wrong.... the rest is useless in my opinion and like said before, rear view camera is an easy upgrade, did it on my jetta with radio.

like mentionned, my must haves are must haves, the rest is good options!

sunroof is just an option I don't need care for...

I want it to be different from my jetta... and likeI said, I would love the interior to be white lighting, like the 05+ c230.

I'm not sure about the interior lighting but you could check out a fully loaded Versa SL. Another option (modern red lighting), although a bit more gas hungry would be an SX4 in JLX trim. This one could also be awd. Not sure if fully loaded FIts have heated seats but they might.

Slightly increase your budget to around 12K and you could find 2012 Accent GLS/RIO Ex/SX also and even a Forte hatch (white lighting :D). Like this http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Kia/Fort...200446103714706/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=8_15_14 or cheaper but no sunroof and more mileage: http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Kia/Fort...111121102748023/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=2_15_14

saw a couple on kijiji, 1 is already chipped too. I know they are rare, but I'm ready to wait for the right one ;) my jetta is in excellent shape! :p

Back