News: Saleen Unveils Tesla Foursixteen Model S

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
0814saleenmodels1.jpg

0814saleenmodels2.jpg

What do you think? I like it.

There are some actual mechanical changes here, as evidenced by the FourSixteen's carbon-ceramic brake package. The suspension has also been tweaked, with specific-rate springs and dampers, which should lend some edge to the EV's ride, while a new final drive ratio should deliver snappier acceleration from Tesla's P85 electric drivetrain.

Pricing for this more distinctive Model S, meanwhile, starts at $152,000, which includes the cost of the donor car. Of course, it's unlikely any buyers will actually pay that figure, thanks to the standard government tax rebates available for EVs. According to Saleen, a California buyer would see prices starting at $142,000.

Take a look up top for our gallery of live images from today's concept car display at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.

Article & photo credit: Autoblog: http://www.autoblog.com/2014/08/17/saleen-foursixteen-tesla-model-s-monterey-2014/

The front end reminds me of the 90's dodge avenger.
I wish Saleen gave it more performance vs cosmetics.

Je suis surpris que personne n'a mentionné le fait que le gap entre le hood et le front bumper est douteux au niveau du headlight côté conducteur.

Autrement, "pas pire pentoute".

Meh, it's just cosmetic changes, and though they look great, a bit pricey for what it is..a family sedan. Forward looking, sure, but I'd still be taking a Panamera over this any day.

They mention changing the gear ratio and a brake upgrade so it's not only cosmetic.

I like the rear bumper, I dislike the wing, I like most of the front bumper. Would be better with a larger black portion. Also, Flamboyant color like Lime Green (shitty 2 minute photoshop)

10396283_10152397345241674_5132952728499867443_n.jpg

Back