Video Busted at 140mph, What would you do?

What would you do? Que feriez vous?

• Would you gun it and try to run away/ Essayer de s'ecchaper?

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Slow down like he did and hope that the cop is cool/ arreter et croiser les doigts ?

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
In Quebec he would have been on TVA the next day, and charged with attempted manslaughter.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

In texas I'd slow down, quebec I'd gun it. cops are soft here, americans will put a bullet through your head.
btw that's only if I had a car like this and was able to lose anyone in seconds, I wouldn't run in anything I own lol.

Au Texas c'est certain que tu arrête si tu veux pas te faire tuer

mais ici c'est une autre histoire, mais faut avoir un char qui avance le moindrement lol

Having a car that could do 0-60 in under 4 seconds I'd run for it in Quebec... In the states, I'd stop lol...

It depends.

If I see cherries in the rearview when I'm doing 140mph, I'm stopping.

If I pass a stopped police car at 140mph, I'm squeezing that gas pedal to the floor.

It depends a lot on the circumstances as Dubweiser said, but in Québec, I find they've made the consequences so bad for speeding that getting caught after attempting to flee wouldn't be that much worse than simply stopping, but at least you have a chance of getting away...

Think of all these TVA news with people accumulating like 11 infractions in one ticket, of like 24 points and like 3000$+ for doing 180 in 90 zones etc..... "Conduite Imprudente + Conduite Dangereuse + Conduite à grande vitesse + Excès de vitesse + Grand Excès de Vitesse + Accélération Rapide + Pneus ont criés + Frais de ticket + Frais de frais de ticket + Écofrais + Frais pour collants de grève + Frais pour pensions exagérées + Taxe sur les taxes et frais"

Texas is a very free state, compared to other states in the US. The cop probably let him go because the racers were only endangering themselves, since there was no one else around.

When I was young and stupid, a friend and I got caught racing on H-B at like 160kph and the cop only gave us a warning. I shat my pants nonetheless.

Dont police spec chargers/challengers top out at like 150mph? If that's the case, Just keep it moving!

Dont police spec chargers/challengers top out at like 150mph? If that's the case, Just keep it moving!
large_01062010055329_01.jpg

This one can go faster.

Back