Cuckold or Hotwifing

Octane_99

Ok here's the deal. How can I get my gf to have a 3some with me and another guy? I'm not into it for the humiliation or any of that bs that turns some men on with cuckolding. I just wanna please her and fuck how hot would it be to have her and pleasure her, to have her own her sexuality like that with two men.

I don't want her to think I'm doing it because I wanna fuck other chicks, not about about that for me. I love her and want to take our sex to the next level, not sure if she'll be into it though,

Any advice?

LePolak? why are you doing this? I know they didn't want to invite you to the MR party, but you know...

FyQ6j9y.gif

alors on parle ici de DP classique , de double vaginal , de double anal ou juste elle crosse yinke mais a 2 mains ?

Wtf is this ...

Anyway des site comme Jalf ou Pourtesfesses genre ... Site de monde bizare souvent pas très beau

Vous comprenez pas le gars veux juste pouvoir faire un high five a un autre dude pendant qu'il prend sa blonde en levrette

I don't get it... you are actually TRYING to get a threesome wit another DUDE??? why the fuck??? why not another girl? just put a strap on on her at the most...

Pretty prominent once a couple's been together longer and they're on in their years to explore with different shit. Go figure. I think your girl has to be a bit "adventurous" with something like this for it to even be considered.

Lol bunch of trolls.No I don't want an excuse for my balls to touch another mans. Im not bi, I dont want to touch another dude, want nothing to do with him its mainly becuase I think it would be fucking hot for her. DP etc etc.

I need to start testing to waters to see how adventurous shes willing to be. So far anal has been a slow process but I can see she fucking loves the kink lol. Its different with women that are vanilla, you can tell right away usually.

Yeah for sure you can tell when they're vanilla, but you never know! Been together a long time? Been in a comitted relationship? Gonna plan on having a future together? All this shit will cross the mind of a woman, and it should cross yours as well, cuz it could all backfire afterwards.

We are committed and I want a future with her. What are you saying? No kink and fantasies that are too out there with you gf or s.o? Ive been debating that one, there may be some acts that can only be done with non gfs, aka sluts.

Would you ever consider doing so with the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with? Might backfire for sure, but you might be opening the door for a great sex life for years to come.

Serious question: Isn't she supposed to tell you if she wants this? I mean, communication in a couple is one, if not the most important thing. If communication is good between you, she'd tell you if you asked. If not then I think you've got some things to settle with her before thinking about new things in bed.

We are committed and I want a future with her. What are you saying? No kink and fantasies that are too out there with you gf or s.o? Ive been debating that one, there may be some acts that can only be done with non gfs, aka sluts.

Would you ever consider doing so with the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with? Might backfire for sure, but you might be opening the door for a great sex life for years to come.

Honestly, I'm not sure; I'm kind of on the fence with this one in particular. It completely depends on the relationship, so I won't comment on yours, but with some of my exs, having a 3-some, with guy or girl, backfired after the fact, and we weren't mature enough to handle it. A few more years later on down the road, well maybe we could have. Thing is, I'm a bit old fashioned in some way, so I dunno if I could put that image out of my mind if it's a woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with, and if it's one I want to have kids with. However, as far as the whole kink thing goes, I can completely understand the appeal of a woman completely owning her sexuality and having that complete role reversal of power, and her using her sexuality to control the situation. I find that pretty hot.

Back