News: The all-new Volvo XC90

They teased the shit out of this thing.

It's very nice.. I'm a just little disappointed the didn't take a little more from the XC Coupe Concept.

the shiftknob looks alike , the GPS/center console looks a little alike , the door panels looks similar.... You know maybe im just a bit crazy but thats how i feel about this new volvo....

i think i had read somewhere that the shift knob would feature some cut class from a Swedish Crystal house or something.

ok found it:
Autoweek said:
...Elsewhere inside, the XC90 gets napa leather, dark flame birch wood and crystal from Swedish glassmaker Orrefors.

pretty nice if you ask me.
Volvo_XC90_Centre_Console-originalwebb.jpg

Last edited:
Rear end is really well designed with the rear lights accentuating the wide rear arches... A little dissapointed by the front end; kinda bland besides for the front grille imho. Interior is spot-on as always with volvo tho! *tu*

I think looks amazing. The stance is so so but design wise it's a huge leap forward.

yeah I fuckin love it

Y passerait dans rue à côté que j'me retournerais même pas. Pas mon genre de véhicule faut croire...

Loving that raw wood paneling, stunning interior. The new Volvo line up is just solid.. hopefully this goes into production, I'll take it in the brown please.

Volvo-Concept-Estate-01.jpg

Volvo-Concept-Estate-04.jpg

La console centrale avec les trappes de ventilation près du gps est pas fameuse du tout et ne fait pas Volvo vs leurs consoles flottantes et épurées tout de suite identifiables à la marque.

As a former Volvo employee, I'll say that it's about fucking time! Worth the wait! As stated before, this is more masculine, like the QX80 from Infinity, something with a large grill and that does not say "Suburban soccer mom". Glad to see that the engineers in Gotenburg are on the right path.

Can't wait to drive this baby in the spring! ;)

at 48k you won't have a nice interior like this nor the wheels.

it looks stunning with the above package!

On dirait un croisement entre un Q5 et un Toyoya 4Runner...

J'aime mieux le X5 je crois

Le bois est nice parcontre

C'est sur que j'ai un préjugé favorable à ce qui est suédois (ou était suédois). Je trouve que le nouveau XC90 est tout simplement parfaitement réussis. Il va sans aucun doute augmenter sa part de marché avec un tel design. J'adore le XC90...

Back