Porsche 911 Turbo | Showroom with nano coating | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Here goes another trackcar, a lovely black Porsche 911 turbo, who the owner wanted the car to look as good as possible so we decided to apply a nano-coating to further protect it. The owner also had kind words for my detail which I was glad to hear. Basicly saying I was charging twice cheaper than what they charge in New York and about 30% less than what they charge in Tremblant and heck the job is better.

Process:
showroom restoration
interior detail
Nano-coating package
Carpro Cquartz Coating
Aquapel

Initial condition of the car.

Here's some step we go through when prepping a car before polishing:

Raceglaze boar hair brush

Big boar hair brush for the exterior of the wheels, good foamingaction without scratching the finish of the wheels.

Cleaning the exhaust tip with the wheel woolies and interior of the wheels too.

Washing the car with only the finest wash media available, a sea sponge

Decontamination of the paint with Carpro Iron-x

Then it's time to clay the car to remove stubborn contamination stuck on the paint.

Then we brush all vent and trim with another Raceglaze soft hair brush

And dry the paint with one of our gold microfiber

To finally tape the molding and taking reading of the paint

Paint wasn't critic but it's getting on the low-side.

Using different light, I inspect the paint to see what kind of defect we'll be working on this time. Mostly swirls but some deeper scratch was hiding underneath

I know how much you guys like those 50/50 shot, so I did some for your own pleasure :)

With Porsche, you have no choice than to hand polish some area of the car:

I tried to remove the water-spot that was forming on the front plastic panel using a citrus cleaner and Carpro D-lux:

Engine bay looked great too:

The fun part just begun!

I let the coating cure for one hour and let's look how it came out, notice the extreme gloss provided by the coating:

Interior was also done, real racecar must have this héhé!

I then moved the car outside..

Lovely, isn't it ? Seeing a Porsche turbo tracked but looking that great is very cool. Props to the owner!

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Back