sooo... tonight 50 million what would you do

Fund scientists to find cures for diseases which are killing children..

I move to Japan, build a touge track in my back yard, Own parts of Tsukuba, ebisu and Suzuka raceway.

Twin turbo aventador, twin turbo squdra corsa, twin turbo 458, Big turbo mkIV supra, RB30 r32 gtr.....

alpha omega GTR 35 daily

X6 M winter beater

Marry Ayumi Hamasaki.

Make importing cars in QC legal again and open up a company like Power vehicles.

Go pro and compete in D1,D1 SL, Kids Heart, EDC, Formula D.

Pass it all on to my children.

would buy an under sea house to be the aquarium for the fishes

USSStructures-H2OME-bkg-stat.jpg

dining-room.jpg

48151854b7.jpg

bedroom.jpg

Water-Discus-13.jpg

Add this to my list as well!!! fucking EPIC

J'enverrais LG a l'ecole nationale de l'humour pour qu'il puisse apprendre 2-3 hints

etre un vrai baller tu acheterais un soir de Place Des Arts
pait des figurants pour remplir la salle
tu donnes a LG son propre gala bilingue Just for laught juste pour rire
et bien sur tu as paye les figurants sous la condition de ne pas dire un maudit mot, un rire et un aplaudissement de la soiree

mmm jen place une parti pour vivre sur les interet jchangerais pas grand chose apart mon driveway en squi a de meillieur around de world dans c 4 niveau la 1 4x4 1 supercar 1 muscle car pi 1 grip car

3-4 maison de plus dans la normal la pour avoir 3-4 femme pamal hot vive la polygami calase mais la faut pas que leur spm sois en meme temp :p mais pas dans meme ville la tssey les chatte quand sa fait du waaawwwaaaaaw tchiiiii lolll

si avec un reer on joue entre du 3-6% de rendement sur 40 million mmm meton t pas chanceux juste 3% de rendement bin quin ... stu veux faire ak autent dargent loll

If I had 50m untaxed... the list can go on forever but here's some stuff I'd do:

Invest at least 15 mill, possibly 20

Leave 10m in some savings accounts and don't touch it

Warehouse full of exotics in my back yard. My house would be surrounded by 12 foot walls, accompanied by 1-2 security guards outside of the gates to my property. I'd always carry a gun with me just because. Would also need houses in different places so I can travel without having to rent a hotel, places such as Tokyo, London, California, Rome, Athens etc...

Have judges/cops on pay roll, waltz around MTL like I own it

Learn how to fly a helicopter and/or jet, buy one for each house that I own incase I need to get somewhere fast. first class is for chumps.

A bunch of expensive suits and clothes, also includes watches, shoes, sunglasses etc. etc.

Build a super gaming computer with the most expensive graphics cards possible. I would use it for my personal recording studio.

Every NES/SNES/N64 game ever created. I'd have an outrageous game collection and a home theater in the basement.

Roland V-Drums TD-30KV V-Pro Set

Learn a new language or two, have a teacher come to my place for private tutoring

Spend 20k on a mountain bike for the lulz (Focus Raven 4.0)

Help out friends/family (especially my parents) and make everyones life alot better

Hand pick a few homeless people, get to know them a bit and why they're homeless in the first place, and then hook them up with 2 years rent paid in a nice apartment with $5,000 gift certificate to Adonis for all the food they need for months

A couple pounds of Kush to share with people I like, and to smoke myself throughout the year. Would also buy exotic wines and cognacs for special occasions.

Donate a few hundred g's to some charities of my choice, but I'd make sure they're legitimate and for a cause I actually care about

A shit load of organic foods and supplements for the gym, along with my own personal chefs that chill at my house to cook me food whenever the fuck I want

Go to some auctions, and buy some artsy shit to decorate my home with. Maybe buy a Van Gogh or something.

Go to a bunch of restaurants and fast food joints, see how people work and how the customer service is. Give a 10,000 dollar tips to people living pay check to pay check with a shitty life, especially if they have kids and rent to pay

Never pick up bitches who are eye balling my car and I, because I'd rather have my cat or dog chilling next to me in my 2 seater Lambo. I'd literally drive around in an Aventador with the top down and my dog would be chilling in the passengers seat with some Armani sunglasses on, looking all superior and graceful as shit

Fly a few people to my place for a mansion party, actors or people whos music I enjoy for example. I'd also have Koji Kondo (guy who created soundtracks for games such as mario 64, zelda 64...) come over to play some videogame theme songs on my grand piano while I eat a steak and lobster dinner

Pick 10 people on MR and give each one of them a car of their choice, under 100k. I know how it is to want a car so bad but you're stuck saving and you won't have it any time soon..

I'd also mess with people who really deserve it by contacting their boss, and paying off their boss to fire them. Would also do immature pranks on a larger scale across Montreal and other cities out of boredom.

------------------

I'll end the list now before I get carried away because there's just too much you can do. I'd give away alot of stuff and help alot of people, but that's ok because with that type of money I can sit on my investments and make money off of interest without even lifting a finger. I'd be making money as I take my morning shit.

Money = freedom = happiness. Period.

Last edited:
^^

You watch way too much movies lol.

And it´s 50 millions, not 50 billions...
Can still do most of what I listed with even 30 mill (since I'd invest and save some of it), all depends on how expensive the houses are and how many cars I decide to buy really. swear to god I'd do just about everything I said, I've got quite the imagination and feel like most rich people who win alot of money just do boring shit with it. Especially old people.

Hahahhah. Pis des cours de conduite ;-)

Pourquoi tout le monde garde un pied a mtl?

Montreal est une belle ville mais plutot a cause de tous les amis/famille qui resteraient ici. Si la majorite d'entre eux demenajerais aussi, fuck it, je payerais pas pour une propriete ici si je l'utiliserais presque jamais.

Un pied-a-terre à Montréal tu achètes ça au centre-ville, pas à Laval lol.

Non, TOI tu achete au centre-ville. Moi j'achete ou je veux et ou j;aimerais avoir le pied-a-terre en question. J'acheterais JAMAIS un pied a terre pour moi et ma famille au centre-ville. Bord de l'eau a Lasalle ou Ile des Soeurs, p-e. Dans mes examples, celui a Pointe-Claire serait mon choix numero un de loin.

Si ca te fais plus plaisir je vais reformuler a "un pied a terre dans la region metropolitaine de Montreal".

Fuck it je donnerai pu unr cenne au qc en terme dhabitation quand je viendrai visiter les amis limo plus hotel.

Hahahhah. Pis des cours de conduite ;-)

Pourquoi tout le monde garde un pied a mtl?

Au cas ou un jour sa irais mal meme avec 50 millions? La tu retourne a montreal et tu te dit: dammmm je peux pas croire que j'était pogner ici avant!

Back