Feature Article: HRco photoshoot of the new MR clothing line

Jvais surment me faire lancer des tomates, mais pour moi, 35$ pour un t-shirt, c'est trop, surtout venant d'une marque très très underground, probablement imprimé sur du american apparel? Gildan? Même des marques très très connue et très très populaire vendu dans n'importe quel magazin a la mode sa tourne autour de 25$ et ils ont 10x plus d'intermédiaire..

Mais bon le linge est nice pareil, j'vais peut être me pogner le EURO qui sais.

would love a EURO cami... but in t-shirt model... looks bad... doesn't help tht "model" looks like he could benefit from some extra protein... what the hell does he weigh??? 100 pounds?

Heeeey il y a même la Camaro vert menthe que j'ai spotté l'autre fois a conduire tout croche dans vot'video!

Les premieres secondes du video 10/10

Apres , meh.

Not my style , bonne chance tout de meme avec le projet , trop point zéro-ish pour moi.

Honest question: What demographic are you hoping to appeal to with this line?

It's whoever likes the design and wants to buy a shirt! They are nicer than the bland clothes I have been designing for years.

Small comment,
Please re-work the website to show the product when you want to buy, not only one picture with the model.
I like this t-shirt, I don't like the price but who cares, it's just money after all! But how am i supposed to know it's a Montreal Racing "JDM" T-Shirt (not a shirt by the way). I can't see any MR logos on it, so it's not much different then any other JDM t-shirt.

I'll pass along the message to HR. They are taking care of everything.

Some quick thoughts:

- Is there a reason the hoodies only come in kids sizes? Where's the men's catalogue?

- That video does a serious dis-service to the brand in my opinion.

- Is the City of Montreal 4 heart logo public domain? Or do you need the city's permission to sell commercial goods with it on it?

I would like to see a more refined line-up, Not so much the "hipster" look and more of a traditional style. Maybe a couple of golf shirts, light jackets and normal fitting baseball and trucker hats, All embroidered and screen printed of course!

Some quick thoughts:

- Is there a reason the hoodies only come in kids sizes? Where's the men's catalogue?

- That video does a serious dis-service to the brand in my opinion.

- Is the City of Montreal 4 heart logo public domain? Or do you need the city's permission to sell commercial goods with it on it?

I'll need to refer you to HR. I don't have anything to do with the production.

Back