APPLE EVENT - aujourdhui. iPhone 6 and 6 Plus unveiled

Tu prends une photo de ta carte de crédit, elle est automatiquement storée et tu paye avec ton iphone sur n'importe quel device "pay pass" c'est assez sick ca haha.

not trying to start a war but its been available for a while on android (using it for 1.5+ years)..
What are the new features? landscape mode and bigger screen?

So, so far it seems to be a good upgrade from the previous 5s however...anything revolutionary? Apparently they were going to rock the industry with this...

So, so far it seems to be a good upgrade from the previous 5s however...anything revolutionary? Apparently they were going to rock the industry with this...

They only added what every other phone on the market has had for a while.

wifi call c'est l'fun ça

On apelle sa Skype

Quand même des features assez solides le iphone 6, bien content!

Tu prends une photo de ta carte de crédit, elle est automatiquement storée et tu paye avec ton iphone sur n'importe quel device "pay pass" c'est assez sick ca haha.

Tout ce qui est video ca l'air assez fou aussi

Pay pass since 2012 on galaxy S3

After trying a Samsung Android tablet, I just couldn't. Slow as shit with more than a couple apps running & OS confusing as hell. Returned it and never again. Apple may be later to the game with most innovations but they make up for it with a rock solid interface, speed and reliability. I'll remain an Apple customer because I simply believe their product is superior (even if I can't stand iTunes).

Pay pass since 2012 on galaxy S3

Has anyone here ever used their Android for a transaction? The other half of the equation is not ready (ie: the retailers). It's useless unless the store is compatible too. Would seem that Apple isn't late to the game then.

sur mon nexus 5 jai NFC il y a tu moyen de me servir de ca pour payé sur les PAYPASS en magasin avec mon cell ? car par default au CANADA google Wallet est désactivé .....

After trying a Samsung Android tablet, I just couldn't. Slow as shit with more than a couple apps running & OS confusing as hell. Returned it and never again. Apple may be later to the game with most innovations but they make up for it with a rock solid interface, speed and reliability. I'll remain an Apple customer because I simply believe their product is superior (even if I can't stand iTunes).

This.

Quand même des features assez solides le iphone 6, bien content!

Tout ce qui est video ca l'air assez fou aussi

plusieurs apps font déja ca sur android depuis des années.

Back