Ultraride 2014? Est qu il va y en avoir un?

You can't see more than 20 cars ahead of you and 20 cars in back of you while driving anyways. Wheather there are 1000 cars or 100 cars doesn't make a difference for the cruise part except that it's more chance of an accident/traffic.

LOL so true

There is a huge response on the MR facebook page so I'm very tempted to book Oct 5.

I'll see if I can find a way to make the financials work. We lost money doing Cars and Coffee this year so I'm not looking to lose more. With less than two weeks left we'll have to announce soon. Anyone with food contacts who could bbq hot dogs and burgers for 1000 people?

at this rate its probably gonna snow on october 5th. i say forget it danny for this year, ppl like to talk but wont show up when its time

Il faut faire une ride et pas un meet c'est pour sa que je vais a l'ultraride ( un meet a la fin c'est correct)

Faudrait que le meet de la fin soit vraiment pas cher. Sinon le monde va retourner chez eux.

Mais je trouve ben mieux un me et en fin PM que de couper le midi et perdre 2h de gossage.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Je suis partant pour une ride rallongée jusqu'à ICAR Mirabel avec plusieurs points de départ. La seule chose c'est qu'une fois rendu à Mirabel il va vraiment falloir que le stationnement soit organisé d'une façon structurée. Sinon, ça peut causer des problèmes coté assurances si jamais il y a accrochage entre des voitures. Il reste que ICAR c'est une piste de course.

Also, if all the small groups arrive at ICAR at the same time, that will cause an ultraJAM at the entrance.... 1000 cars in line to enter icar might not be fun.

Someone will have to coordinate so all the groups arrive 10-15 mins away from each other.

Also, if all the small groups arrive at ICAR at the same time, that will cause an ultraJAM at the entrance.... 1000 cars in line to enter icar might not be fun.

Someone will have to coordinate so all the groups arrive 10-15 mins away from each other.

ca va faire comme la ride Paul Walker avec 6 heures d'attente en ligne rendu a ste-eustache

Ready for them counes....

302513_223512677713443_1103005331_n.jpg

Back