So anyone here tried a lenovo smartphone ?

6 inch display and 4000mah battery 2 sim cards not bad i did not know this phone

i was waiting for the note 4 or nexus 6

thanks

no microSD slot :(

still waiting for the Note4

Probably can't open the phone to change the battery also. But I have to say, with 32G and 4000 mah battery, the advantage to have less removable parts looks more interesting. Too bad I just changed my phone I didn't see this one. But then again, is it available anywhere near mtl?..

For people with a work and a separate private phone. You can insert both of your sims and carry only one phone around.

Thanks for stating the obvious. Its just that I never saw that feature before, although I can see there's a few phones that have it.

Lenovo was the IBM laptop division, bought by the chinese... When they where built by IBM it was good quality, now i dunno...

Lenovo was the IBM laptop division, bought by the chinese... When they where built by IBM it was good quality, now i dunno...

IBM Thinkpads are like AK47s. I still have one from right before the sale to Lenovo; has a DVD pop-out drive. I installed Ubuntu on it and it runs perfectly.

En plus, il supporte pas toutes les ondes du Canada. T'aurais pas la meilleure vitesse LTE.

Sent from my iFail using Tapashit

Back