Can you identify this thief from this surveilance photo

Ahahaha I hope you're kidding right?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sure does look like a 4 door genesis to me...

hyundai-genesis-4-6-front.jpg

Its still the same brand. Oh yes they changed logo and name to try to impress us.

It's still a hyunday at heart.

And where was i wrong...?
Sorry i didn't say "Its a Hyundai Genesis 2013 5.0 with xxx options"
for fucks sake it's still a Genesis, and its clearly in a hyundai dealership.
Do you always say the brand name before talking about a model?

Its still the same brand. Oh yes they changed logo and name to try to impress us.

It's still a hyunday at heart.

He said "It's a Genesis"after Discovery said it was a benz lol

Chose the hyundai over the benz?

Sent from my iFail using Tapashit

Actually I do not know if the guy has the key of the Hyundai or he simply does not know about cars. Doesn't seem like the keys are in the car, seems to me he already had them in hand. Seems like he took the keys from somewhere else, inside the garage or not.
There is a comment on the link where they see him on video arriving with this car (Altima), parks it , takes the H and comes back 90 mins later and picks up his car.

I have one too if we have a thread like this. Saw it on facebook.
Here's the video.
Guy steals a Hyundai.

My sis gets her car serviced here and I sometimes take it, you drive in and leave the car, get out and go to the counter and give your keys to your service manager. That guy just drove out but how did he get the keys?

^^Yep, I saw it to. Maybe I'm doing the wrong job? Maybe I should be a detective.

Sent from my iFail using Tapashit

^^ lol dont you guys look at details when you watch something? Keys are in the keyhole of the driver door

that's what I mean, you're supposed to drive the car and take the key with you and go see your guy inside (right bottom corner is the door to go into the dealer)

that's what I mean, you're supposed to drive the car and take the key with you and go see your guy inside (right bottom corner is the door to go into the dealer)

I know but this looks more like a brand new car. Tag on keys and stock number on the rear view mirror

Back