Fastest 2 doors car on the planet

le 2 a pas rapport, door car veut dire que c'est un char avec des portes qui ouvrent et non un funny car ou un dragster.

this is the faster car in the world. Since the car OP posted is not 2 doors anymore.

1280px-ThrustSSC_front.jpg

personnal satisfaction, bragging right (rarely last). the feeling you get when accelerating like that is what most are looking for

it's like a legal drug, might get you ruined easily...

Ça peut s'appliquer à tellement de disciplines que j'comprends même pas le désir d'apporter ça comme commentaire à la discussion...

Because in other stuff at least you get awards/rewards if you're the best... $$$$$...

Here you're spending xxx,xxx$ and xxxx(x?) of hours for what? For bragging rights for a couple of weeks until the next guy who does the same thing? I'm confused... very srs question. Not to cause a shitstorm like I normally do.

Because in other stuff at least you get awards/rewards if you're the best... $$$$$...

Here you're spending xxx,xxx$ and xxxx(x?) of hours for what? For bragging rights for a couple of weeks until the next guy who does the same thing? I'm confused... very srs question. Not to cause a shitstorm like I normally do.

j'tais curieux sur ta présomption que c'était une course "amateur" sans valeur, donc j'ai lu le texte du vidéo youtube

The Q80 Camaro smashes the WORLD RECORD ET and MPH during the Street Car Super Nationals event at Gateway Motorsports Park in St. Louis August 2014. The car is driven by Turky Al Zafiri and is powered by a Twin Turbo Pro Line Racing Engine with tuning by Jose Gonzales and Turbo legend Steve Petty. It was an epic weekend with the World Record going back and forth between Q80 and Frankie Taylor but in the end the Q80 Team leaves with the record with a 5.46@272 to Taylor's 5.47@263 in the quickest and fastest side by side pass in Doorslammer History!

ensuite j'ai googlé pour le fun "Street Car Super Nationals"

http://www.streetcarsupernationals.com/

m'semble que j'ai déjà vu le char présenté dans la classe outlaw pro mod avec un 20000$ de prix à gagner quelque part...

ca devient payant quand t'a des commendataires majeurs qui embarquent, ca semble pas mal 20000$ pour une première place mais quand tu connaît les couts d'entretient et maintenance d'un char comme ça, tu vas pas chier loin avec 20000$

L'humanité serait pas allé ben loin avec une mentalité de même
Seriously, people doing this are not bringing anything to humanity/technology... Please.

Dont compare them to pioneers... It's an insult.

This guy is just wasting crazy amount of time/money for bragging rights, fun and thrill... It's a really expensive hobby from all point of views and it ends there....

So are people buying 500M yatch with 50 crew members and using it 2 times a year....

So are the ti'coune installing air bags on their rusted VW...

I think you don't understand the human thinking.

So are people buying 500M yatch with 50 crew members and using it 2 times a year....

So are the ti'coune installing air bags on their rusted VW...

I think you don't understand the human thinking.
Je sais mais fuck, a couple of degrees of the steering wheel in the wrong direction at the wrong time or a small mechanical failure and you're close to dead at those speeds. Lol

And again, like I said above, from what i gather, it's just a hobby! Exactly like the ones you described. To each his own! But you get nothing out of a hobby, just pleasure/fun! Which is why i asked the question!

Back