General Tire Altimax Artic VS Goodyear Ultragrip Winter

Tenassi

Banned
Which tires would you choose to put on your car this 2014-2015 season? I can have them for about the same price, but I am not sure which tire would perform better this upcoming winter season.. What would you pick? Thx!! :)

I loved my studded Altimax more than all the Blizzaks I had. Also, goodyear's compound are very hard.

Just got my Altimax Artic, first time & looking foward to try them out but heard nothing but good things about it (I didn't stud them).

I loved my studded Altimax more than all the Blizzaks I had. Also, goodyear's compound are very hard.

I don't know what kind of Blizzaks you had, but all Blizzaks I have tried were better than the Altimax. However, they were also more expensive.

I've had Altimax' on different cars and considering their low price, I was really satisfied and I would purchase them again.

I don't know what kind of Blizzaks you had, but all Blizzaks I have tried were better than the Altimax. However, they were also more expensive.

I've had Altimax' on different cars and considering their low price, I was really satisfied and I would purchase them again.

They were WS-50, on my 300M. The car was more planted on the road with Altimax.

Altimax is an awesome tire, even I run essentially Nokian Hakka, I had Altimax one year and was more than impressed

Back