Suddenly, the Porsche 911 (997) will be the next classic...

allroad

With the end of the naturally aspirated flat six Porsche 911 scheduled in 2015-2016 (according to CAR magazine, all 911's are going Turbo), this makes the 997 the next classic 911 with its styling, perfect size and manual gearbox. If you have $$$ this is the time to pick up 997 GT3 or GT3 RS.

Keen to reduce CO2 and increase mpg, Porsche is downsizing the Carrera’s flat six by half a litre - from 3.4 to 2.9 in capacity. Our information suggests it’ll develop around 400bhp and 400lb ft, a significant increase on today’s boggo 911.

The 2015 Carrera S won’t shrink in the hot wash, but its 3.8 boxer six will also be breathed on by a turbocharger, swelling power and torque substantially. Our sources suggest a punchy 530bhp and 520lb ft, meaning that even lower-peg 911s are getting seriously muscular.

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret...che-911-to-go-turbocharged-in-2015-with-9912/

the 997.1 GT3 is like a damn unicorn I'm chasing. It'll just get more and more unattainable...

997 GT3 are already holding value. This means its time to get 996 GT3 !

I am no Porsche expert- yet- but I was told the most valuable long term would be the 996 GT3- I guess the shop will hold on to it for a bit longer.

Porsche is downsizing the Carrera’s flat six by half a litre - from 3.4 to 2.9 in capacity.

ha-gay-gif.gif

It's the most "raw" but right now people want a 997 gts or RS. Once values of those hit the peak people will start looking st 996 gt3 and turbo. The same thing happened with 964s, people didn't want then until 993s became too expensive

^^^^^exactly how i felt when i went to Tremblant .... Everywhere i'd look i'd see guys mid 30s driving porsches ...

J'aurais du aller a l'école au lieu de faire des moteurs :)

^^^^^exactly how i felt when i went to Tremblant .... Everywhere i'd look i'd see guys mid 30s driving porsches ...

you still have options:
pennystocks fraud, gay4play and coke

Au moins tu connais les moteurs, tu peux t'acheter des porsches 911 des encans sans moteur / accidenté , ensuite les remonter ça coche mais encore là, ta besoin de l'argent cash pour le faire ...

ahaha .. non en fait je vend des pieces de moteur .. 2 temp 4 temps .. powersports + auto // + projet a venir mais malheureusement c'est pas moi que ca enrichi quand je fait des deals avec les clients ... :)

Au moins tu connais les moteurs, tu peux t'acheter des porsches 911 des encans sans moteur / accidenté , ensuite les remonter ça coche mais encore là, ta besoin de l'argent cash pour le faire ...
Easier said then done. Porsche parts add up fast and they always need frame work ;)

997 GT3 are already holding value. This means its time to get 996 GT3 !

996 GT3 have also been holding value. Actually, probably went up a little over the last year... They're more expensive than the 996 Turbo, which was actually pricier when new.

Back