Can I cancel a snow removal contract?

mastertee31

Can I cancel a snow removal contract and go with someone else? Posts have not been put up yet and checks are post dated? The only thing signed is the contract... Long story short is the guy is being a dick and I'd rather give my business to someone else.

I think you can if it is within 14 days of signing. After that, he can take you to small claims. Unless there is fine print in his contract

Well if he didn't star remove any snow I don't see why not . U buy a new car and sign papers but it ain't ur car till u drive it off the lot . I would ink this is the same

Well if he didn't star remove any snow I don't see why not . U buy a new car and sign papers but it ain't ur car till u drive it off the lot . I would ink this is the same
Definitely not same, the fine print in the back of car contract has a whole bunch of clauses and conditions. Just like a 'Offer to Purchase' for a house, has it own set of rules. Very hard to break that one. But if the snow contract is not a big amount, you can always chance it, that he is too lazy to goto small claims.

It will say on the contract. Only way to know 100%. Fine print can fuck people over regardless of laws because you signed the contract.

Est que le vendeur t'a fait signé le contrat chez toi ? , Si oui, il est vendeur itinérant , donc tu as 10 jours pour annulé le contrat sans pénalité a partir de la date que tu as signé

Si tu as signé le contrat au lieu d'affaire du client, tu ne peux rien faire

Back