News: Lamborghini Montreal to Open New Showroom in Montreal’s West Island

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
1014-lamborghini-montreal.jpg

http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp...le-salle-dexposition-dans-louest-de-montreal/

Lamborghini Montreal will be opening a brand new showroom in Montreal’s West Island in about a week!

The location is the former BMW Jalbert dealership located in Kirkland on the service road of highway 40. Extensive renovations have been made to the building in order to make it appropriate for selling the prestigious supercars.

We’ll have coverage of the opening when it happens.

=================================================

Lamborghini Montréal ouvrira une toute nouvelle salle d’exposition dans l’ouest de Montréal d’ici une semaine.

Celle-ci sera située dans les anciens locaux du concessionnaire BMW Jalbert, situé à Kirkland et accessible par la voie de service de l’autoroute 40. Des rénovations majeures ont été réalisées sur le bâtiment afin de lui permettre d’accueillir les prestigieux véhicules de performance.

Nous vous présenterons une couverture plus approfondie de l’ouverture sous peu.

Finally because for a high end supercar brand the John Scotti Lambo dealer on the Metropolitain with all those millions other not related cars diluted the content!

Je passe devant tout les matins pour me rendre au travail et je voit continuellement l'évolutions des travaux.

Il avais une enseigne a l'exterieur au printemps qui disais '' Ouverture Été 2014 '' . Le projet semble avoir été retardé .

I guess they'll still sell lambo's there or they will keep it for lotus and all the other collection and high end cars that they have there. I heard somewhere that the reason they built the 2nd floor was because lamborghini north america didnt want the lambos be sold with other cars. I guess that sollves everything

Je passe devant tout les matins pour me rendre au travail et je voit continuellement l'évolutions des travaux.

Il avais une enseigne a l'exterieur au printemps qui disais '' Ouverture Été 2014 '' . Le projet semble avoir été retardé .

Moi aussi je passe là tous les matins...! (Je sors à St-Jean)

Hâte de voir la cour remplie de Lamboooooo...!!!

I wonder if anyone on MR even drives a Lambo. actually kinda curious if any frequent posters do, but are just too humble to post pics or something.

I wonder if anyone on MR even drives a Lambo. actually kinda curious if any frequent posters do, but are just too humble to post pics or something.

<-----------------

Had mine for 2 years... Sold it 2 months ago... But got my invite for next week.

<-----------------

Had mine for 2 years... Sold it 2 months ago... But got my invite for next week.
Nice. No offence or anything but I always thought that was some random show car off the internet since people tend to do that with Lambos and cars they dream of, but I guess you can take it as a compliment actually :p

wait are you saying you want a convertible and it's only available on spring 2016 or that you already took an order for a delivery on spring 2016?

y se vend tangt que ca de lambo pour des beaux dealerships de meme

ou c'est au service qui font leur argent avec des remplacement de transmissions à $__k

Back