Don't bring a pizza to a fist fight

Posted in YLYL yesterday. I love this video.... that snotty fucker got exactly what he deserved. Al Sutcliffe is a dipshit.

To me it seems like pizza boy was acting like an ass . Dunno what happened prior but from the video the sucker punch was deserved

Ca aurait été legit si le gars avait pas attendu comme un couillon que lautre le regarde plus.

Belle osti de ***get l'autre qui sucker punch pis qui decrisse...

Parce que le gars qui lui a crissé la pizza dans la face l'avait avertis avant?!?!?

Le gars avec la pizza (qui a l'air pas mal plus gros pis avec d'autres gars) semble avoir choisi une petite victime accompagné de fille seulement, je me demande c'est qui le fâgget...

I like the part where he got knocked the fck out. Something to think about next time he wants to act like a jackass towards somebody.

Ca aurait été legit si le gars avait pas attendu comme un couillon que lautre le regarde plus.

Belle osti de ***get l'autre qui sucker punch pis qui decrisse...
Do you count one two three before you punch someone?

Pizza phagg is the only idiot here not having any guard after pissing off someone. He yolo'd and got irl'd

Probablement que l'autre aurait rien fait si les autres n'avaient pas continués de le narguer.

Do you count one two three before you punch someone?

Pizza phagg is the only idiot here not having any guard after pissing off someone. He yolo'd and got irl'd

Je pense que l'on dit la même chose, c'était pas clair mon affaire...

Le gars avec la pizza l'a sucker punch aussi, il a eu ce qu'il mérite.

There's a few exceptions for sucker punches and this is one of them. This guy technically assaulted him and tried to make a fool out of him infront of everyone, so he deserved to get knocked out. Don't fuck with people, this isn't elementary school.

Nice hard open handed bitch slap is what was deserved. Sucker punch like that could have killed the dude, sucker punches are for cowards or life threatening situations.

Back