Another WTB thread ! SUV Lease 650.00$/month tx inc.

AHP_DC5

Legacy Member
Ok, i am in the market for a SUV.

Here is what i am looking at;

- 650.00$/month taxes in LEASE (could be 36 or 48 months)
- 20 000km/year
- It has to be 4X4
- I want leather interior
- I have 2 young kids, can't and won't have more ...
- Could be 5 seater or more
- 6 Cylinder would be ideal (hauling a boat, no camper trailer hauling ... )

So far on my list;

- 2015 Acura RDX ( i already own a Honda, so good rebate from Honda for that)

2013_RDX_Gallery_ext_02.jpg

- 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE V6

0.jpg

- 2015 Ford Edge

2016-Ford-Edge-Carscoops-Sm.jpg

What would you suggest ?

I'll be in the exact same boat when the lease on the wife's Forester will be up, and I'm leaning towards the RDX. I was also considering a used MDX (2013 as I HATE the design of the 2014), but as I have two daughters, I think the RDX size will be perfect.

Santa fe?

Yeah, looks good ! Still not attracted by those Hyundai ...

cadi SRX!

Base Traction intégrale goes for 794.00$/month taxes in... Way to much for this vehicle in my opinion.

I'll be in the exact same boat when the lease on the wife's Forester will be up, and I'm leaning towards the RDX. I was also considering a used MDX (2013 as I HATE the design of the 2014), but as I have two daughters, I think the RDX size will be perfect.

So far, my favorite in this price range.

Pilot? - you can get a Pilot EX-L RES in your budget (probably a bit less with some negotiating). The Touring could come close to your budget depending how much the dealer is willing to give you off.

I don't think anyone else will match the deal Honda could give you given you already have one + they're leases are pretty aggressive in general but some of your other options:

Toureg?
Outback 3.6R?
Grand Cherokee?
Durango?

I have a friend with an RDX and it's nice but I found the trunk to be kinda small. Depends how much space you need/want.

I like the HighLander

*tu*

its not an ez choice tho

I really like the 2015 Ford Explorer in silver edition

look a bit like the new Rang Rover

2013-ford-explorer-sport-ecoboost-4wd-rear-three-quarters.jpg

Q5 is another good option and should be exactly in that price range.
Probably the 4 cyl tho
But if you could get the tdi its perfect for hauling stuff

Q5 is another good option and should be exactly in that price range.
Probably the 4 cyl tho
But if you could get the tdi its perfect for hauling stuff

Can't get a decent one in my budget ... and 2.0T only around budget.

Pilot? - you can get a Pilot EX-L RES in your budget (probably a bit less with some negotiating). The Touring could come close to your budget depending how much the dealer is willing to give you off.

Toureg?
Outback 3.6R?
Grand Cherokee?
Durango?

I have a friend with an RDX and it's nice but I found the trunk to be kinda small. Depends how much space you need/want.

i may sound funny to you, but the Pilot EX-L is off my list only because of stupid GREY interior only ... WTF, no black leather interior other than in the Touring ...

As for Dodge/Jeep, i think that lease is not available...

Will look into VW, is it really cheaper than the Pilot ?? *edit base model with roof rack and sidestep for 908.00$/month ....

The touareg is over budget. The base 3.6 is 860$/48.

Step into a TDI with panoramic roof and sport pack and you're looking at over a grand per month.

Ford Flex SEL AWD?

I forgot about this one. I had a 2014 Flex AWD SEL for a week. I liked it, ALOT. The look is a little cheesy but the interior is sublime, the tech is great, there's room for virtually anything in the back, and it drives very nicely for the size.

I would buy one if it werent for the exterior styling, just not my cup of tea. But as far as practicality and comfort goes, its hard to beat.

I was in one yesterday (my boss owns one) and with the tech its seriously nice.

Not sure of price.

The new one is available ecoboost AWD too instead of the NA engine I think.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I was in one yesterday (my boss owns one) and with the tech its seriously nice.

Not sure of price.

The new one is available ecoboost AWD too instead of the NA engine I think.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not a fan of those, too much caravan looking !! Would be good for the wife though ;)

Le highlander 2015 va très très bien maissss..... depuis sa sortie c'est la pénurie total au québec, il y a normallement beaucoup d'attente(2-3mois).

Je te conseillerais de faire quelque appelle au dealer alentour de toi avant de te déplacé pour rien.

Le highlander 2015 va très très bien maissss..... depuis sa sortie c'est la pénurie total au québec, il y a normallement beaucoup d'attente(2-3mois).

Je te conseillerais de faire quelque appelle au dealer alentour de toi avant de te déplacé pour rien.

Effectivement ... pas capable d'en essayer un ...

Back