Can I tow a car if there's not a towing sign?

Dubweiser

In front of my building there is a coach gate, with a "no parking" sign on it. We don't park any cars inside the gate but we do use it for motorcycles and to haul in construction materials on occasion. The sidewalk is lower (like it would be for a driveway) to allow vehicles to go in and out, so if someone parks in front, we have no choice but to walk on the sidewalk about 50 feet with the scooter/motorcycle to get into the street, or jump the curb.

Someone has been parking in front of our coach gate for the past few weeks, and it doesn't belong to a nearby resident. Yesterday I left a note politely asking not to park there again. The car is back today. I would like to talk to the owner but the car is there before I wake up and still there when I go to bed...

Do you guys think I can have the car towed? Even though there isn't a "towing zone" sign? There is only a "no parking sign". Would I be making a mistake towing his car if there's not a " towing zone" sign?

Laisse une note, degonffle 1 tire, s'il revien :
Laisse une note, degonffle 2 tire
Laisse une note, degonffle 3 tire
Laisse une note, degonffle 4 tire
Laisse une note, degonffle 4tire + petite roche dans le cap de valve pour qu'il se degonffle encore rendu chez lui.

Apres ca, je sais plus.

Al

walking a sccoter/motorcycle 50ft to not drop down a 4" curb? Really?

Be a man: ride it and jump the effing curb.

walking a sccoter/motorcycle 50ft to not drop down a 4" curb? Really?

Be a man: ride it and jump the effing curb.

I'm not the one riding its my neighbor. The coach door is shared with another triplex and the riders are an older couple who are in pretty bad shape. My fat 45 year old female neighboor would fall flat on her face if she "tried to be man" on her Vespa. But thanks for helping me with my question I guess.

382. Sauf en cas de nécessité, nul ne peut immobiliser un véhicule routier de manière à rendre une signalisation inefficace, à gêner la circulation, l'exécution de travaux ou l'entretien du chemin ou à entraver l'accès à une propriété.

390. Un agent de la paix est autorisé à faire déplacer et remiser au plus proche endroit convenable, aux frais de son propriétaire, un véhicule routier immobilisé contrairement aux dispositions de la présente section.

So yes.

Step 1:
DSC05520.jpg

Step 2:
de4g3.jpg

382. Sauf en cas de nécessité, nul ne peut immobiliser un véhicule routier de manière à rendre une signalisation inefficace, à gêner la circulation, l'exécution de travaux ou l'entretien du chemin ou à entraver l'accès à une propriété.

390. Un agent de la paix est autorisé à faire déplacer et remiser au plus proche endroit convenable, aux frais de son propriétaire, un véhicule routier immobilisé contrairement aux dispositions de la présente section.

So yes.

Merci!!!!!
embeer.gif

So yes.

C'est plus les lois de la Ville qui s'applique dans ce cas-ci

Potato in the exhaust works if you know how to apply it. Banana works better. Expanding foam works too but is impossible to clean and it's mean.

Appel la ville, fait une plainte, juste le ticket de stationnement devant une entrée ou acces handicappe est assez salé

Back